10 Year Member
Ready those cleaning supplies!

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
The Legendary Filthy Wolf RETURNS!!!!

MuppeT

War Room Troll
I got a cps2 from Yaton lately. It came thrown in a box. No padding or bubble wrap whatsoever. End result cracked shell of the B board at 2 places. A board not working.
CPS2 was advertised as original but it was a conversion. It was that dirty that I literally sanded it with a 150 sandpaper to get it cleaned.
At least when I contacted him about all the issues he immediately offered a refund if I send the cart back but still quite the adventure with a single game...

Last edited:

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
I bought three PGM carts from him recently. Two of three were in good shape, while all three work. The packing was perfectly fine in my case... No cereal boxes, etc.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
My only experience with Yaton was through a Wyo_vr4 filter. Now I did buy a dirt cheap shocktroopers second squad cart from sheep nova that has seen much much better days.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Doesn't seem to have any mvs stuff listed for now.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You don't buy games from Yaton if you want clean, cared for shit. Hell I got KOF96 in a cereal box and the cart had some sort of food on it. It didn't even fucking play right until I washed the PCB's.

But man what an adventure, couldn't think of a better dude to deal with in cheap gear.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
He has a copy of Cosmic Smash for super cheap! I love that game.. I paid a bit more for mine I believe. I bought some jamma testing board a few years ago from him, it worked fine and while the packaging was .. creative; it had no food in it.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I can't even imagine how dirty that guy's house must be. I only had one problem w/a game from him years ago and he sent a replacement cart no questions asked. Didn't someone on here receive their games in a tampon box?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
maybe he has finally finished cleaning up the backyard and has moved on to the basement?

Or maybe he's still digging until he's got a total of 100 carts before making a bulk lot listing.