Neo Geo MVS only complete KIT "STEFANO"

stefano

Crazed MVS Addict
Hello guys,
I thought about your post in these days. I've done a big mistake making ngdev conversion, I want to ask sorry to the community and to ngdev. I start to make some Last hope conversion because someone here ask me in pm, then I sold some on ebay, I didn't think so much that ngdev stay alive with this game. I stop now and for the future to make last hope conversion. I wanna say only that I never sold them like original, always put conversion in the title. I'll continue to make some unreleased games like ironclad, but never make another last hope, I promise. I apologize for all.

best regards

stefano

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
eN0ICN4.jpg

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
1 thread wasn't enough?

If you are truly sorry, you should donate all of the money you made from selling Last Hope bootlegs to NG Dev Team.

All of your sales earnings should go back to them.

Man up.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Hello guys,
My market privileges got taken away and I got caught with my dick out while bootlegging NGDEV games. I am sorry now that I got caught but would not have been had no one ever called me out. Please give me market access back VT.

best regards

stefano

FTFY

Cant we just lock Mussolini in the French forums already?

stefano

Crazed MVS Addict
1 thread wasn't enough?

If you are truly sorry, you should donate all of the money you made from selling Last Hope bootlegs to NG Dev Team.

Man up.

I'm too polite not to answer

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
I'm too queer not to answer

That wasn't a fucking answer to what he said. You might as well had said grass is fucking green and cows go moo, it would have answered him just as well as your response did.

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I do not care no more market access

Well Stefano. I'm a little surprised you even made this thread but, it's going to be awhile before people can even begin to forgive what you did. Just be ready to be a target of angry people for awhile.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Keep in mind that I've never used this forum for selling a single Lasthope cartridge, 'cause I respect NGDev.

I want to ask sorry to the community and to ngdev. I start to make some Last hope conversion because someone here ask me in pm....

:scratch:

Not quite sure if this is a lost in translation thing or a blatant contradiction? Sigh...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This thread is funny...

HEY Stefano dude... Man... you do realise that most of the guys here have a valid point...

Pfft... at least kernow really did leave... In some small way I do still miss him... SURE he was a pain in the ass... but he contributed and his gaming knowledge was impressive...

xROTx

PS. I don't enjoy this country bashing so much tho lads... I know a LOT of Good French and Italian members... who i consider friends...
PPS. I also have been known to "bash" a few countries... but all in good fun... mainly:p

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I'd buy an NGDev conversion as long as it was sub $50.........

That shit is way to expensive for me to afford; sue me.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
This. Provide proof also.

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
If he's really sorry a contribution would be in place, just my 2 cents on this.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Im a little late to the party because im new but im curious what he was doing??

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Im a little late to the party because im new but im curious what he was doing??

Hey man...

You been hitting the post button like mad recently... You see... i always get suspicious about accounts from Canada that post a lot as I always feel it's either Insaneclown or Krakoin...

Relax... read some more...

xROTx

PS. Don't make me regret activating your account man:D

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Probably the one downside I see to the market place restrictions, people looking to up their post counts everywhere. The ones that are real annoying are the people quoting and then replying immediately after themselves with another quote rather than multiple quotes in one post.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Hey man...

You been hitting the post button like mad recently... You see... i always get suspicious about accounts from Canada that post a lot as I always feel it's either Insaneclown or Krakoin...

Relax... read some more...

xROTx

PS. Don't make me regret activating your account man:D

Apologize. I can assure you im not whoever these other people you think i might be. Just was anxious to get on here for a few months and am trying to get involved. Didnt realize i was posting too much. havent even worried about the marketplace. There's like 0 people around where i live into neo so im just trying to get to know people. Ill hit the brakes

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Apologize. I can assure you im not whoever these other people you think i might be. Just was anxious to get on here for a few months and am trying to get involved. Didnt realize i was posting too much. havent even worried about the marketplace. There's like 0 people around where i live into neo so im just trying to get to know people. Ill hit the brakes

You're not posting too much...

All I'm saying is that the last post was unwarranted...

IF you had read some... you'd find out why Stefano is having a hard time on the forums man...

Anyway, just relax... post if you want.... I'm just saying be more selective:D

xROTx

PS. Have fun on the forums man...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Speaking of hitting the post button like mad. XD