Thoughts on Xbox 360 rechargable batteries or other options...

Metal-Willis

Super Sidekicks 2

TeamShake

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I bought a bunch of eneloops and just use those in mine. Since they hold their change for a long time, I always have some ready to go.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Both of the rechargeable ones generic or Microsoft are crap.They wear out way to quickly. I actually had given up on 360 wireless controllers all together. Take my advice and scoop an official wired controller. You will be a lot happier believe me.

Reigami

n00b
I've had several Microsoft batteries. They are pretty bad, none of them hold their charge anymore. Duracell AA's have worked out well for me.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Eneloops are really the way to go if you like your 360 wireless controllers. They are pretty much the Cadillacs of rechargeable battery's. I have huge pack of them because I got sick of buying Energizer rechargeable only to have them die couple of months in because of how many cycles I would put on them. Once I started using Eneloops I really noticed a difference with them and won't go back to plain rechargeable.

Dozer does have a good point too. Eventually you get sick dicken around with any type of battery and just get the wired controllers, thankfully they have a decent length cord on them and will serve you well on your 360 and your PC too. I alternate between my wireless and wired controllers depending on what I am doing especially with my Media PC in the living room. The Microsoft battery's suck for sure and are a complete waste, I wouldn't bother with them much better alternatives.

Grab a pack of Eneloops from amazon for cheap, or get amazons version of Eneloops too.

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Ene...F8&qid=1420655787&sr=8-1&keywords=eneloops+aa

Amazons Version:
http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-...d_sim_e_8?ie=UTF8&refRID=0HMTK3R58JYKH798H9X1

Last edited: