not so king of the monsters

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
ok so my kotm cart plays just fine the problem is when my 4 slot is in demo mode when it gets to kotm it just stays on the title screen. and the demo music goes off even though i have whole cab and individual games set with no demo sound. it wont switch to next game nor run a proper demo it just sits on the press start screen........:scratch:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Does it matter which slot you put KOTM in? what if KOTM is the only game on the 4-slot?

Regards.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Is your mobo set to free play? KotM doesn't have a demo when on free play so it will just sit on the title screen.

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
it dont matter what slot or if only slot and no its not on free play but i do have 1 credit on each side when i turn on the cab so lemme try when i have no credits in and see what happens

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
If you have credits in KotM won't demo or cycle to another slot.

Bean_Bandit

New Challenger
Ah, one of the more annoying features of that game. As others have stated, there is no demo mode for that game when credited or set to free play. As such, if you have it in a multi-slot, it won't move on to the next slot's demo until you press the game select button.

Just take it out and put KotM2 in its place. ;)

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
The KOTM carts I have don't seem to play nice with a lot of my games on my 4 slots MVS. I'm not sure if it's the way the games were made or my mvs is acting up.. :spock: