My NGPC Collection So Far!

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I love this little handheld. Here's my collection as of today.

Loose:
mvP2ERsl.jpg

CIB:
ele76ucl.jpg

Attachments

• 3AjGSed.jpg
    3AjGSed.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 160
  • ele76uc.jpg
    ele76uc.jpg
    640.2 KB · Views: 158

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
not bad! really nice collection! some great titles in there forsure. I really enjoy dark arms

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Nice collection. No discernible organization (would drive me nuts), but you've got some great games there. Long live the NGPC.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Nice collection. No discernible organization (would drive me nuts), but you've got some great games there. Long live the NGPC.
Yeah I'm super unorganized currently, but when I move in a few months I'm gonna have everything alphabetized.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Nice collection. It looks like you have all of the US games. Make sure to open Shanghai! I was pleasantly surprised by how much time I ended up putting into that game.

If you think that's bad, you should see the sorry state of my display.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Nice collection. It looks like you have all of the US games. Make sure to open Shanghai! I was pleasantly surprised by how much time I ended up putting into that game.
Almost all of em, down to just 2 more, Neo Dragons Wild and Gals Fighters. I'll have to give Shanghai Mini a go one day then.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
If you think that's bad, you should see the sorry state of my display.

Most of my stuff is alphabetized, but my game collection has outgrown my two bookshelves, so many of my newer pick-ups are just stacked randomly around my game room. The wife and I are installing a FreedomRail full-wall shelving unit that will hopefully be able to hold/display all of my games/movies/comics/books. I'll post a collection thread once we get all of that squared away.