Ninjainspandex's Neo Geo collection

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
About damn time that I posted some collection pics. Been in the a middle of a big move this summer but I'm in a much better place now and finally have everything just the way I want it. Got my collection pretty much streamlined to just the games I enjoy, everything else can be played on the multicart. No real organization other than keeping the KOF and SS games in order, top row are just my top favorite Neo games. As you see I really don't have room for anything else ;)

Fatal Fury 3 in the blank shock and Art of Fighting 3 is in the Neo Bomberman one, still need to print artwork for those
c8aa53944f63f2a02a969834dfe1899c.jpg

Here is my cab, aparently it was a one slot that was converted to a 2 slot.

a1c3c159fe26f2a5a1a1c724e9b51c22.jpg

Also have a CMVS and a supergun for when I just want to lay on the couch and put my feet up ;) will get pics up of those eventually

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Wow - you got a ton of stuff quickly - and were able to still be selective - nice job!

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Wow - you got a ton of stuff quickly - and were able to still be selective - nice job!
Thanks Mike, you helped me get a good deal of these. You need to come down and hang out. At least come to the Midwest gaming classic next year, it was an absolute blast!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Shocked out like a champ!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
aye! just saw this on facebook! recognized your profile pic. and again I must say, very lovely mvs collection!

love that nice cab as well!

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Nice collection, lots of great titles. What city did you end up moving to? Still in Hartford? Gotta have you over sometime chief that's for sure.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Nice collection, lots of great titles. What city did you end up moving to? Still in Hartford? Gotta have you over sometime chief that's for sure.
Pewaukee, you still got my cell #? My place is presentable now so your welcome to come over this weekend and chill, my old place was just a shithole haha but the rent was cheap, how else could I afford all that Neo Geo

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
I should have it on my phone, but pm me the # again just to be sure. Yeah I know the feeling just finishing up my moving into a new place this past weekend. We are only like 45 min away from one another now, so hell yeah. The next couple weekends will be spent getting fully situated in the new place but I'll take you up on that and come down to see ya soon once I get back into the swing of things in the new place.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Hell shits been so busy here too still might take you up on your offer to hang out have few beers and play some Neo! I haven't forgotten about you ninja ;) Awesome collection you still got my cell number?

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Nice collection! No duds....all quality.