JVC TM-H150CG in "forced" TATE mode

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
I bought this CRT a week ago; I have to keep it inside my locker at work because I don't want it to be seen by my wife*, she's at home 'cause we've got a baby girl.

Really.

It doesn't fit horizontally so I had to tetris-ize it inside the locker in TATE mode.

The question is if it's gonna cause some kind of malfunction if I keep it there until january-february, 5 months in unplugged TATE mode.

*: I already have a PVM 2130QM and a PVM 14M4E and I don't know how to tell her this purchase.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I think the bigger problem is that you're having to hide purchases from your wife. Nut up or shut up.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Brah, you should ask your wife for your balls back 'cause she probably has them in her purse.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
I didn't mean to make the thread about nuts and balls, it was just an anecdote; but ok, I'll look for my balls around home, they must be somewhere. Maybe I lost them inside the locker.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The real answer to your question is you'll be fine. At worse, you might have to degauss it.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Huevos no mas

:lolz:

The real answer to your question is you'll be fine. At worse, you might have to degauss it.

Fantastic, thank you. I think maybe I can bring it home sooner than I think.

Hide a display? Man, you really need to put your foot down bro.

Well, we live in a small flat and maybe I shouldn't buy it, but it is in good shape and I thought it was not a bad idea, but when I realized the thing is as big as my 14" PVM I had to keep it at work.