Video of SNK USA in 1995

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Is that Tony at just after 2 minutes in? Very very cool if so

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Great video and thanks for sharing. The year 1995 was great and all those Big Reds in their warehouse had me drooling!

dondi

Crazed MVS Addict
Thanks for sharing! Back in the days, i luv it! Great vid :P

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
He said it was Puzzled for the Neo CD. Never heard of it before.

Great video! Makes me wish I had a time machine.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Very cool video!

I really love how you feel that everyone there seemed to really enjoy what they were doing.

When you look at her playing KoF. She seemed to really honestly enjoy it.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Props to them for giving some fans a tour of the place. I don't know who these people were, or if they had any sort of prior contact with the folks at SNK. I can only assume so because they're told, "I don't think you've seen the hats and shirts yet," which makes me believe there was at least some relationship or dealings in the past. EITHER WAY. Very nice to see the doors opened, and the staff give a peek into the day-to-day of the Torrance office. Definitely a nice artifact to find from an era long-gone.

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
Thanks for sharing!
Amazing how friendly and cooperative SNK staff was with those guys, allwing them to take pictures and record a video. Would never happen in today's game industry.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
wow, super cool find. Hard to believe this was almost 20 years ago... and awesome to see Nightmare Tony on his workstation. Man, SNK USA was a total dreamland.

(btw. OP: If you still like conversions this will not help redeem you in any way.)

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
One of my friends sent me this a while ago. No idea about its source:

IMG-20140619-WA0012.jpg

Big Al

Rugal's Thug
Great video and thanks for sharing it.

Also great to see Nightmare Tony back in the day. Everyone there seemed to really love working there!

snkjoe

New Challenger
Great video thanks for sharing.
Epic tour. Love the posters

cutjules

n00b
All these brand new red cabinets, how much remains today ? I've often wanted to get one of these, can't figure the price for one of them now.
This video was made on the golden age of SNK, KOF94 poster in the hall, neogeo CD recently launched in the EU market. Thanks this video