metal slug 3 comng to ps4

noCLip

Camel Slug
They have been porting MS to everything, PS, PS2, XBOX, GBA, etc. Which is cool. But the chances of a windjammers port is pretty much nil. Let alone with online support.

yeah its obviously more than a long shot lol but im just saying itd be dope

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
An online windjammers would be awesome. Playing people is so much better than the CPU.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Why don't they release Windjammers with online support? The game is all popular now because of whoever those people were that did the online streaming. I bet that game would sell well for a downloadable title.

snkjoe

New Challenger
Yey about time some more neo geo games drop on ps network hopefully it does well and more come out

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
^^^^^It's def time for them to put more neo games on psn/xbox. It would prob help encourage more people to play online also as its diff to get people to play online currently. I went to the playstation store to check on the titles avaliable for playstation now(the new rental system and the neo games only give you the option of renting them for the same price as buying them which sees like a bad bussiness model)

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I enjoy when these games are ported to new consoles and always hope for some good online action at the same time. If enough people support it maybe (unlikely but there is a sliver of hope) there would be more ports of lesser known games.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
SNK's finally getting on next gen. Oh and it's isn't a mobile release.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Anyone think SNKP would ever port SSVS to a current gen console? XD

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
MS3 is on everything. I can probably play that on my microwave soon.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
This is great news. Can't wait to play Metal Slug 3.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Comments in that article are disturbing, ppl praising the Neo Geo X....

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
In the past how have Neo Geo ports been done?
Have they been exact ports allowing unlimited credits? Or have a set number of lives and or continues been added?

I know some Neo Geo games in home mode limit continues and some do not. What's been done for ports on other systems?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
In the past how have Neo Geo ports been done?
Have they been exact ports allowing unlimited credits? Or have a set number of lives and or continues been added?

I know some Neo Geo games in home mode limit continues and some do not. What's been done for ports on other systems?

Most I've seen run on AES mode with a set number of credits and a sett difficulty. This is especially difficult for MS3 as that last stage is so famn long.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
10 bucks says it'll suck and blow at the same time like the Steam edition did.

They'd be better off releasing KOF13 on the PS4 and xbone because of the x64 architecture. (I hate it when people say x86 when they're talking about x64 stuff.) The arcade original was essentially a PC game, and look how great the Steam version turned out. The inevitably better product will bring so much more goodwill.

Then they can release that shitass Metal Slug 3 port from the same development house that did Metal Slug 3 Steam and piss away all that goodwill.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
10 bucks says it'll suck and blow at the same time like the Steam edition did.

They'd be better off releasing KOF13 on the PS4 and xbone because of the x64 architecture. (I hate it when people say x86 when they're talking about x64 stuff.) The arcade original was essentially a PC game, and look how great the Steam version turned out. The inevitably better product will bring so much more goodwill.

Then they can release that shitass Metal Slug 3 port from the same development house that did Metal Slug 3 Steam and piss away all that goodwill.

There's a reason it's referred to as "x86_64"

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Didn't Mark of the Wolves get a digital release on the XBOX 360 just fairly recently? :conf:

Yeah 360 got a port of the Dreamcast version years ago, plus it also got Metal Slug 3. But I am referring to Playstation consoles at this time.

Last edited: