MVS Cart labels

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Anyone have a template for making MVS cart labels? Several of the labels on my MVS carts look a little beat up and I was thinking of making some new labels. I just wanted to check to see if anyone else has already made some.

Thanks

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Mvs labels are so simple there is really not much point in having a "template".
Personally, Id rather have a beat up official label, than a nice fake one. Thats just me though.
-nick_th_fury

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Actually to answer your question I have been working on one. It's not done yet but it should be soon, depends on when i get motivated to finsh it.

Trey,

actually I though it would be nice to include the meg count on the label (like Nam-1975 mvs was) and of course the Engrish
smile.gif
names for the games. when you get to around 100+ mvs carts and only half have english labels sometimes it gets hard to fine the one your looking to play. Anyway I'm probably going to use your numbers for the meg count and the vendor names since it is already done and you are far better at making them then I, with your premission of course. This was mainly for my personal use but if someone else wants to use it that's fine with me. I'm going to keep it Black and white though color on MVS just looks wrong.

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Cool Big B. I have just started making a label too. I had planned to add the meg count as well. I basically just need to get a nice pic or scan of the MVS logo.

Mabey we can work together. I'm willing to pass any of my work along to you.

Mike

Bead Banger
Hey guys, count me in too.

I am in need of some quality stickers to replace some of the ones I have.

I have a scanner and will try to make some tomorrow night.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Damn,
Thats a great idea. I figured yall just wanted something that looks like the originals. Which is plain boering imo.

If yall want one that does not look official (like w/meg counts) thats great. Theres a ton of stuff we can do in that case. And a Template is a good idea for that. You are all welcome to use the templates that I have on my website to help make your own. I'll try and come up with one also & post it on my site.
Also If anyone wants it. I do Have a NGpocket template in photoshop that I made.
ill post it up on the site too.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Great Job Smokeya. :)

Im sorry for being so dense guys. Yall had to point out that to me that this was a good idea. Sometimes I can be pretty dense. As I only have a measly 7 mvs carts, It never occured to me that yall might have problems that I hadnt even thought of.

Well I went ahead and made a template tonight in Illustrator-eps, Photoshop, & windows bitmap formats. Yall feel free to use it to help out with your own mvs stickers, or templates.
Direct link: http://grador.radix.net/%7Ekws/trey/noframes/insert/temp.htm

Good luck, and I hope it saves yall a little work.
-nick_th_fury