HD remakes of SS2,MS2, and KOF97

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
That's an odd selection of games. Hopefully it turns out better than the Steam Metal Slug 3.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
finally, something is happening that isnt a re-release.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
More than likely will be exclusive to China and mobile platforms.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'm confused since when did China need licenses to make games, I thought they didn't give a shit about copyrights

it doesn't say what platform its gonna be on.

"Over at the ChinaJoy Expo in Shanghai, Chinese mobile gaming giant CMGE (China Mobile Games and Entertainment) announced their official partnership with SNK Playmore."

Last edited:

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
"We will be running sprite rips trough a cracked smoothering paintshop pro filter"

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I really hope they don't just settle for mobile and go with current consoles or steam. Hell, I'd love to download these in my 3DS and have some fun on the go.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I should know better than get excited over thread titles like this...

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I really hope they don't just settle for mobile and go with current consoles or steam. Hell, I'd love to download these in my 3DS and have some fun on the go.

This. Ill be happy with a 3ds release. That would be cool.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fighting games on mobile.... I tried it and just can't get into it. Metal Slug 3 was not the greatest control wise either, not to mention they kept the game in a broken state for months with no update. So yeah, I hate SNKP mobile. Why can't they do a HD remake digital release on the PSN or Steam or something like that? I would buy it...

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Fighting games on mobile.... I tried it and just can't get into it. Metal Slug 3 was not the greatest control wise either, not to mention they kept the game in a broken state for months with no update. So yeah, I hate SNKP mobile. Why can't they do a HD remake digital release on the PSN or Steam or something like that? I would buy it...
Same here man. I hope they port this to the psn store.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
I should know better than get excited over thread titles like this...

I think its a requirement to post new neo news without letting people on that its mobile just to watch them crater in hatred hehe.

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
These will be trash, especially on mobile.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Jesus, why can't SNK just release these games on a real system with GGPO slapped in? It's not hard to do people! and would probably be a better bang for their buck than this investment..

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
As a kid I didn't like remakes of anything. I have no clue who these are marketed to, but failure is written all over them.

spoonz

Quiz Detective
"We will be running sprite rips trough a cracked smoothering paintshop pro filter"

This is probably what's going to happen

3LssTLn.jpg

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I think its a requirement to post new neo news without letting people on that its mobile just to watch them crater in hatred hehe.

You have hurt my heart, sir.

And this will be mobile garbage. Don't get your hopes up for ports or the slightest hint of quality.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
finally, something is happening that isnt a re-release.

I'm just not interested in Phone/Tablet gaming. I'm sure it will be terrible. And for the love of god please change your sig it literally hurts my eyes.