BlackFlag's collection

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
Hi there, I'm new, have been living in Portland for 10 years, and would love to share my collection.

This is too small to be called a collection really. I had my Neo Geo console since 1997.

My first game was Samurai Shodown, which I had for more than 10 years now. Other games, I got around 2007, so they were expensive but affordable. Since then the price of all Neo Geo stuffs have hiked so much...

So I'm thinking about moving to MVS!

Attachments

• 20140803_010406.jpg
    20140803_010406.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 243

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
AES on a shelf... not hooked up to PVM...

200_s.gif

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
The console has been removed to just take a picture. It is quite bit up since I had it for so long!

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Good move to move towards the MVS but FYI games for the MVS are really getting harder and more expensive to source. Still way cheaper then AES in most cases though. Good luck!

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
you have mark of the wolves, samurai shodown, and it looks like last blade. that's pretty much a collection in my book. You could get 50 more games but you will play those the most. I would say get metal slug 1,3, and X, a real bout game, magician lord, magical drop 3, and windjammers and you will be set. pretty much all you need except a good shooter or 2.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
I would say get metal slug 1,3, and X, a real bout game, magician lord, magical drop 3, and windjammers and you will be set. pretty much all you need except a good shooter or 2.

I will probably have to sell my kidney to afford those games. :keke:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I will probably have to sell my kidney to afford those games. :keke:

Or you could sell your sea setup and games. Buy a mvs setup and all your old collection, plus all the ones I mentioned. And probably still have money leftover.

p413j316

Crazed MVS Addict
Nice collection, size doesn't matter. I'd rather see posts showing a great collection of games that the person loves to play, then see a post that looks like a store wall that the person likes to look at.