Neo Geo and Sexy Chicks

shroudz

n00b
I was thinkin what a hot idea it would be to have hot chicks modeling and posing with a neo geo and maybe some of the games, I know this doesn't sound original but naked or lookin hell sexy and make it into a calender or sumpthin, (I probably sound like a pervert now) Anyway I like hot cars with hot chicks so what about a neo and hot chicks ,
Maybe players wives and girlfriends posing with a Neo Geo, I'd put mine up for January lol, I think a lot of money can be made here if profesionally done, and if anyone sends me a pic with a really fat chick sittin on a neo stick ur gonna get beatin up 8-) nuff said

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
This reminds me of how the Neo Geo was originally advertised in the early days, anyone got any pics? Back when the adds were in Playboy...

Keith

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Like I said in a much earlier post.... I wonder how many people have done sexual things with video games... I new a college girl who loved to play with her atari joystick.... in a certain way. Hmn... Ill be there is a large % of the popularion who is in Love with their Video Games, on much more than a casual level
biggrin.gif
Hahaha

shroudz

n00b
That would be cool if someone scanned in those early pics of the neo in playboy,
If it looked good enuff I'd blow it up and laminate it.Didn't they advertize the neo in all the sort of uperclass mags, anyone remember what some of those magazines were?

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
I remember the one ad where SNK actually swore. They said "Why dick around with limp, underpowered video game systems...". I doubled over laughing as I read it- since it was so hilarious with the "hot dog/weenie" joke, and also due to the shock of seeing this ad. Eventually, this ad was edited to take out the d-word.