View Point

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Not a boot question, more of an informational post. I received an extra copy of View Point today and I noticed the top board is a PROG 4096 rather than PROG G2. I cut the serial seal and opened the case. Board 2 is a CHA 42G2 rather than CHA 42G1. This is the first time I've found a legit game that wasn't pictured on mvs-scans.com and just thought I'd share for future reference.

DSC01136 (Large).JPG

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Not a boot question, more of an informational post. I received an extra copy of View Point today....

Let's just stop right there. No one just happens to "receive an extra copy of VP." As in some nonchalant random occurrence like "oh, lookie there, another Viewpoint." :lolz: Man, it took me forever to track down me first MVS loosie.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Let's just stop right there. No one just happens to "receive an extra copy of VP." As in some nonchalant random occurrence like "oh, lookie there, another Viewpoint." :lolz: Man, it took me forever to track down me first MVS loosie.

:lolz: Sorry if that came across as pretentious, haha!

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
My copy of Viewpoint was also on a prog4096 and 42G-1 board lol. At first I thought it was a bootleg since I got it for $65 lol but it turns out ti be legit so I was happy

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Nah, it just cracked me up when I first read it. We're cool nickypoo.