League bowling glitching, one player messed up.

qsl

n00b
I wanted to post this here for anyone searching for a solution. I looked around for the longest time and could not find anyone with this topic, so here it is for future noobs.

When trying to play league bowling, the first player controls were messed up. Ball selection cycles way too fast as well as left and right hand selection. During game play when you select your spin on the ball, it instantly selects your power level! Second player worked flawlessly. It was really getting frustrating. I cleaned the cart, tried different slots, etc with no luck, until....

I realized its a multi cab cart for multi player. I started to try and find information on setting up that function and came across the need to set your hard dip settings. Hmmm. I checked my cab and who ever had it before had all the switches in different positions. I tried a variety of configs with no luck. Finally I flipped them ALL up and guess what? It worked!!

I hope this helps someone in the future with the same problem.

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Good find. I'm pretty sure all League Bowling carts are linkable, right? Tell me when you figure out how to do a 7-10 split.

qsl

n00b
Yes, it appears they are all linkable. I believe neo drift may be as well so this could cause issues with that game too I assume.

Funny thing is all gams on this cabinet worked great before, so it was a little mind boggling for a bit.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Nope, no link port in Neo Drift Out. Riding Hero has one.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
The three Link port carts are Thrash Rally, Riding Hero and League Bowling.

Thanks for posting a solution if anyone has issues playing League Bowling on MVS.