Graphic Glitch? Metal Slug

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
I just received a copy of Metal Slug and when I first got it there were some graphical glitches, so I took the boards out and cleaned the contacts and everything looks good. Then I noticed that on the very bottom corner of the screen on both sides there is an extra little chunk of pixels in a perfect square that goes into what looks like the margin where dead space would be on a different resolution game. Sorry the pic sucks, but was wondering about this, is that extra information or is that the opposite where I am missing information going up the rest of the side? The game plays and looks fine so its pretty weird.

You can see it directly to the left of the credits text how the ground keeps going in a perfect square, the same thing happens on the other side (still fine tuning the monitor, so the margin is a little crooked heh)

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I asked the same question when I first joined. Thats how it is. Just adjust the vertical and horizontal limits and ignore that little extra chunk.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
I asked the same question when I first joined. Thats how it is. Just adjust the vertical and horizontal limits and ignore that little extra chunk.

Yay it seemed super weird when I saw it, it didnt look like a glitch but was out of place, glad to know its normal. Thanks for the reply!