Different Kof 99's

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey guys,

What is the different between Kof 99 Evolution and Dreammatch?

Thanks,

Cho

ibbo

n00b
Kof '99 Dream Match on the DC is Kof '98 The Slugfest/Dream Match never ends on MVS/AES (the one with omega rugal and no story line). It was called that because it was released early into 1999 and SNK didn't want it to seem old. KOF '99 Evolution on the DC is KOF '99 The Millenium Battle on the MVS/AES (the one with K, Krizalid and Nests).

Thanks for asking anyway.

JRock917

, ,
KOF Dream Match on DC is quite a good game I might add, I recently found a new copy for twenty bucks and have been playing the snot out of it ever since.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yeah big time. ibbo is right. It's essentially KOF 98 and 99 for AES/MVS cart. I can't wait to get KOF 99 Evolution from the place I ordered
smile.gif

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
thanks for the info guys. My brother has Kof 99 Dream Match for the Dreamcast. I think of buying Kof 99 Evolution for the PSX a pretty cheap coppy of $ 20. Kof 99 Dream Match was lots of fun. And I hear Evolution has more characters and a story line.

Thanks,

Cho

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
$20 is a vary good price,but why not go for the Dream Cast version? It's alot better-graphics,and esp-speed.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
This is for the PSX one, buying this one for it becouse I could play anywhere I want (: The graphics are less good then the DC but ow well who cares.

Cho