KOFcollector - My Little Collection Part 1

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Hello Everybody!!! This is your friend KOFcollector!! Well, I just wanna show a little collection what i have and I LOVE!!! and I wanna share this little video with everyone!!!:buttrock:

:glee:Thank You and Have a Great Day!!:glee::snack:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Nice collection! How much for the wall scrolls?

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
First of all, I don't like that background music. It's absoltuely horrible.
Secondly, you don't own any AES stuff. True KOF collector should have some AES games for sure.

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Nice Collection! ;)

OMG!!!! Lets all talk with excitement!!!!!

First of all, I don't like that background music. It's absoltuely horrible.
Secondly, you don't own any AES stuff. True KOF collector should have some AES games for sure.

Well, sorry for the background music, but youtube ask all the time for proof that you can use music from artist who claim copy right, If you don't have permission youtube add a "Match Third Party" so after multiple issues like that, youtube can suspend or close your channel, that music is from youtube library, about the AES, well since I play KOF arcade version, I always want to have the collection for arcade machine, and after I buy the mvs supergun that I can use to switch the games from MVS to AES that's what stop me a little from get the AES games, not mention that I have all the games for Playstation 2 American version and I buy the games for a Playstation 2 Japanese version :D :/ and stuff that i receive "Brand New" I keep just like that "Brand New" like KOF 13 comes with a poster inside but the game still brand new, and always wanna see the poster but I prefer keep it close and brand new! :D

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Man. Sorry about the music and my ignorance. Please accept my apology!

Hey Bro!! U don't need apologize :) we 'r ok!! I just let you know about what youtube does, trust me, I make the video with different music in the background the track is Da Tweekaz - Real Love but I have the "Match Third Party" so I have to deleted the video and re-upload the video without music and look in the library, just the intro I can leave because is just a few seconds but the track is Ally Brown vs Cristian Ketelaars - Smuggle Run" but I have to contact the dj's Da Tweekaz or the company and ask for permission and some proof to show to youtube so i can leave the original track is a pain in the ass youtube rules, even you never claim you own the rights that's why they do :( and here in the forums I can't upload the video because is to big :'( but the track is this one

and I keep on my mind some day get the games for the AES and other stuff ;) and of course, maybe get a big frame for each wall scroll hehehehe :D

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
wow, you guys seem so happy to finally have someone to talk to. :thevt:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
HEY! HEY!!!
Hands off!!! - I don't do circle jerks on the first date.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
I went through some of my stuffs, and found a few KOF related items.
Check out these keychains. I got them from a capsule machine in Japan like 15 years ago!

SOL_6176.jpg