Nickv's game house

nickv

n00b
No matter how much arcade stuff I dump around the house my wife seems to not care at all so I'm gonna go with it hahaha

the front hall

Garage

Basement

the blasts both have brand new Toshiba Perfect Flat Tri Res monitors.
I also have a tron, a few pacmans, a red tent, joust cocktail and a bunch of other cabs

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy
No matter how much arcade stuff I dump around the house my wife seems to not care at all so I'm gonna go with it hahaha

That is just perfect. Hope she never change her mind :). PS: I cannot complain my self also :D

By the way i will tell when i stop drooling. Very goog stuff you have there. Congrats.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
really amazing. needs more pictures of all those other cabs though... and you have to get yourself a Puzzle Bobble cart ;)

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Lovin the ghetto 360 setup.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Looks like a bunch of smelly old shit.

BUT

It's actually getting used which is AWESOME. Too many people's "collections" on here are just a bunch of pretty card board and plastic sitting on shelves, never getting played.

Last edited:

nickv

n00b
the 360 tv there is for raiden, got the tv for free broken, changed a 6 capacitors on the power supply board and it worked, total of 12$
was thinking of making some ridiculous vertical cabinet with it to annoy scgon but haven't yet :lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:
my garage is currently completely packed with cabinets but gonna pull out the tron and some others to take pics of. my red tent has a vertical screen on one side and a horizontal on the other so its got two complete jamma setups in it with two players each side. you can swap whatever in it but has a horizontal 512 on one side and a vertical 412 in one on the other. before nintendo fan boys start going crazy it looks stock and when i bought it for 50$ both monitor necks were snapped in two and finding legit nintendo 18 inch monitors is nearly impossible especially up here in Canada

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
You sir are not playing around. Badass collection man.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
my red tent has a vertical screen on one side and a horizontal on the other so its got two complete jamma setups in it with two players each side. you can swap whatever in it but has a horizontal 512 on one side and a vertical 412 in one on the other.
that actually sounds amazing!