My new 2-slot wooden CMVS

snakeimp

n00b
Hi guys,

I thought I'd present in my 1st post a small piece of art of my arcade collection, which I acquired just a couple of days ago. It's a nice 2-slot CMVS with a memory card slot (manufactured entirely of wood + equipped with Unibios, of course).
(I also happen to have a black wooden 1-slot CMVS with an LCD display; that one is pictured here too.)

These were built by a cool and talented Hungarian dude (in Budapest), only two were made of each by now (one for him & one for me).

In real life the 2-slot model is pretty large and heavy, hard to judge properly by merely looking at the photos, I must tell.

Btw, I hope you like it as much as I do. :-J

Some more pictures of my other items can be found here:
http://www.pinballowners.com/snakeimp

Cheers,
Attila

cmvs_mem001s.jpgcmvs_mem002s.jpgcmvs2_mem002s.jpgcmvs2slot001s.jpgcmvs2slot003s.jpgcmvs2slot005s.jpgCMVS005s.jpgCMVS008s.jpgCMVS009s.jpg

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Man that looks nice great pick up you got there i just got a Omega CMVS myself enjoy bro.

snakeimp

n00b
Thanks for the kind comments dudes, yep, both were created by the owner of neo-geo.hu. He made them at my request.

MagicT

SCAMMER, BANNED FOR THEFT
Akkor itt is :) GYÖNYÖRŰEK!!!
Nagyon bánom, hogy a 2 slot -ost nem kértem Petitől :( de ami késik nem múlik :D :)
Gratu! :)

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Don't mind the black one, but really don't like the design of the 2-slot one. I do appreciate the professional looking finish of these though :)

What does the LCD panel do?

snakeimp

n00b
Thank you/Köszönöm. ;)

The LCD basically displays a custom welcome screen (saying your name) during the boot process, Unibios info, a simple menu & some on-the-fly voltage (amperage, wattage) information.
I myself prefer a bit the looks of the 1-slot model, but all my friends like the 2-slot one better. :)

neogeohu

The Ultimate 11
Itt is gratulálok.
Gyönyőrűek ezek a DPTP CMVS-ek :D
Hamarosan jöhet a DPTP CMVS 4S is... :D

Here, too, congratulations.
These beautiful DPTP CMVS's: D
Coming soon to DPTP CMVS 4S :D

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
the two slot has the same 50's usa look as neogeoaddicted's cab
attachment.php

I like it more though, and having that cab would be awesome.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
nice 2slot! It's really rare those are made into CMVSs with so much work put in, let alone a wooden enclosure. Totally cool.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Ugh, I thought he was gonna fix the jacks. Such a shame as the wood work is so beautiful only to be tainted with a horrible choice of jacks in the back.

As long as you are happy, that is all that matters. Congrats on your start of a Neo Geo collection.