Hori Neo Stick parts and Balltop- free if wanted

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
I modded my Neo Hori Stick II with a Seimitsu LS-56 with octagonal plate.

I don't need the old stick and I am offering the old stick parts to someone who needs them. I'll ship to anywhere in the US for free.

The old stick is pretty beat up, but the microswitches, restrictor plate, and ball top are in good condition. The ball top looks like it would fit anywhere the LB-35 would.

This would probably fit any other relevant Hori stick from that era.

Attached picture shows the parts available.

View attachment 11750

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
EDIT: Misunderstood the post. Carry on. Free bump for a good offer.

Last edited:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
How straightforward was it to install the LS56? I've seen a mod where you replace some parts with LS56/58 parts (sort of like the ghetto JLF mods if you're familiar) but not the whole stick. Thanks!

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
How straightforward was it to install the LS56? I've seen a mod where you replace some parts with LS56/58 parts (sort of like the ghetto JLF mods if you're familiar) but not the whole stick. Thanks!

Well, I had to cut out the plastic and screw the LS56 to the top metal piece because there isn't enough clearance to the bottom of the stick. That worked well for me.

View attachment 11898

The old Hori parts (stick, switches, ball top, restrictor) are still available and are free. I will ship them within the US. I had one inquiry from Colombia, but there is no point in shipping this old stick internationally.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I figured that's what you would have to do, was there room for spacers? Were you able to get it at the proper mounting height? 23-24mm from top of the the joystick surface to underneath the ball.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
I figured that's what you would have to do, was there room for spacers? Were you able to get it at the proper mounting height? 23-24mm from top of the the joystick surface to underneath the ball.

The LS56 is too big and the Hori case isn't deep enough to get it at the proper mounting height. It is at about 29 mm.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
PM sent! Been needing a replacement stick for Hori!

Edit: And got it. Thanks a ton man!

Last edited: