You'r favorite cabinet set up?

Robi15

20 Year Member
Does anybody have a MVS cabinet where you can play Jamma boards too? I have one(Jamma +4 slot) and it's cool to see older SNK games (or other classic's) play along with the newer Neo MVS games. Just would like to know the favorite set up in you'r cabinet. Mine is:

Jamma Prehistorican Isle
Jamma (Alternative) Snow Bros
MVS Blazing Star
MVS Neo Bomberman
MVS Waku Waku 7
MVS Metal Slug

corkysm48.gif
Robi15

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited October 26, 2000).]

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
I have a japanese SNK 25" MVS cabinet setup with both a Neogeo MV-1B one slot and a Neogeo Hyper64 installed in the cabinet.

It is the "Total" neogeo machine
smile.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

I HAVE A JAP NEO 25 4 SLOT MVS.HOW DO YOU RUNN BOTH MVS AND HYPER ON ONE MACHINE? SAMHAIN

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
I HAVE A JAP NEO 25 4 SLOT MVS.HOW DO YOU RUNN BOTH MVS AND HYPER ON ONE MACHINE? SAMHAIN

Well there both jamma, it's easy. I have the 2nd revision hyper jap board, So it needs no power supply to run, When you want to play the MVS just unplug the hyper board.

I run the sound from my MVS (Stereo board version) and hyper into a stereo system with an RCA mod to both.

But if your using the cabs speakers you'd need to have a switch where you could go from the hyper boards stereo sound to the regular jamma mono (For the MVS board)

Or just plug each one up to the speakers ep. when you play.

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by SmokeYa:
I have a japanese SNK 25" MVS cabinet setup with both a Neogeo MV-1B one slot and a Neogeo Hyper64 installed in the cabinet.

It is the "Total" neogeo machine
smile.gif

What hyepr games do you have man?

C

Caris Nautilus

BTW my cab setup is,

Japanese sit at cab, Big Century model. With 2 player 6 button layout, And 27 inch monitor.

It can be rotated vertical or horizontal.

Hyper board and MVS board inside. Also all my home system hooked up to it with jamma mod's of scart cables
wink.gif