Pulstar MVS

Hey how's it going everyone? When I was first collecting MVS games I bought a couple things on ebay but most of my other MVS carts seem to be authentic.

I wish I knew this stuff earlier. I was thankfully told from a member of this board that a Pulstar I have is probably a bootleg and he seems correct.

Here are the pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/VDUxX

I'm wondering what I can get for this MVS cart still? I looked around quite a bit for a price and can't really find one (except for a authentic MVS cart of course haha).

Thanks guys

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Yeah it's a boot. I'd say it's worth $10 to $15.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Cart 's a boot.

Boots don't hold much value against the original.

Field offers (pp, shipped). Be happy with low balls.

Boot carts are for parts, repairs, and gaming.

Haha. Thanks for the responses guys, yeah I guess I can list it for that (if it could seriously sell around $100 range). When I was first collecting MVS games I wasn't looking into making sure it was authentic. My own fault obviously. I'll see what I can fetch for it (not the price it goes for a real one obviously haha). Thanks again :)

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
gu4.gif

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I'll give you $20 shipped for it. No way you get $100 for a boot.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Take off shell, write boot on the board, sell boards as parts for no more than $10 shipped.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Take off shell, write boot on the board, sell boards as parts for no more than $10 shipped.

Hell man, I'd honestly pay 30-40 shipped for a playable copy of the game, boot or no boot...but that's just me.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
I'll pay $40 shipped lol. I need a bk1 to repair my metal slug X lol.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Should we turn this into an auction thread? Let's see how much a Pulstar bit is actually worth.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Haha. Thanks for the responses guys, yeah I guess I can list it for that (if it could seriously sell around $100 range). When I was first collecting MVS games I wasn't looking into making sure it was authentic. My own fault obviously. I'll see what I can fetch for it (not the price it goes for a real one obviously haha). Thanks again :)

Dude, you could never sell that for $100.

Its basically worth a couple bucks more than a replacement MVS cartridge shell.

Who ripped you off with it in the first place?

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
put it on ebay... say its a boot... start the auction at $30 and see what happens...

Looking at my past paypal invoice from years ago (I back them up for some reason) was the ebayer: game_of_you

It's been so long so I'm not sure if there were pictures of the cart open or not. It was my own fault for sure lol. Entertaining thread so far right guys? :P

I did start a thread selling some legit games I own that I no longer play along with offers for the Pulstar game: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...Pulstar-(bootleg)-etc-)&p=3660328#post3660328

Thanks for the laughs for sure guys and offers, I might consider the ones ranging around $40+ if I don't get any offers on it. Appreciate the help as well :)

Dude, you could never sell that for $100.

Its basically worth a couple bucks more than a replacement MVS cartridge shell.

Who ripped you off with it in the first place?

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Anything over 25 shipped is robbery for a boot.