Neo Maikeru's MVS Kit Collection

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
So I'm going for a full set of every MVS kit that's either a good game or at least decent enough to play on a rainy day.

Here's what I have so far after around a year of collecting. It's getting harder now as a lot of the stuff I want are rarer titles. Going to have to start posting a lot of wanted threads and using my resources!

Also, whoever bought that Nam 1975 kit a half year back or so on the forums, if you ever sell it CONTACT ME first, please! Would really like that one and it never pops up.

Anyway, back on track. I have an MS3 kit on the way, and Knights Chance and all the NG dev re-releases pre-ordered. Also have the arcade shock mini marquee's for ms5 and ms4. Haven't been able to find an SVC kit with it yet.

Have other games for systems too but just wanted to focus on MVS here. :) Thanks everyone who gave me good deals on here in the past, especially Detroit!

Attachments

• mvs kit collection.jpg
    mvs kit collection.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Not bad at all! Some nice titles in there for the start, stuff looks minty.
But yeah, you're going down a road of a lot of pain if you want to reach our goal... good luck mate!

Btw. not gonna question why you are doing this ;)

iankellogg

n00b
Man i wish I knew where people were finding these beautiful kits. I live in an arcade desert with nothing close by for 20 years. Neogeo's never made it here.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Well if you're only looking for good games, you could probably sell Slug 5 and Sengoku 3 to fund a different kit. ;)

As for Nam-75, it really is incredible, the game is plenty rare, but when it pops up, wouldn't sell for much more than 120. Although that was years ago, not sure how that has changed.

Don't forget the matching serials on the old carts are on the silver foil stickers not the labels. Much hard to swap boxes. ;)

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Very nice and mint MVS kit collection you have there, also finding a top Magician Lord kit wont be an easy task either.

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Cool stuff man! Waku Waku 7 and Garou so close together...wish I had them!

Btw, thanks for the Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer kit!

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Thanks for the comments guys and glad you are enjoying VFG ColdWolf.

Will be updating as it grows.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Man i wish I knew where people were finding these beautiful kits. I live in an arcade desert with nothing close by for 20 years. Neogeo's never made it here.

I found them all online. Just have to be willing to pay an arm and a leg, MVS prices are rising due to all the new CMVS buzz.

Sometimes you can get a normal deal from local members here though. I would stay far from eBay. I'm so lucky that Bust a Move Again kit arrived here safe. I sent a message telling the seller I would pay extra for a nice cardboard outer box, bubble wrap etc. for the packing materials. What I got was a loose cart inside the kit box as he forgot to send the original bubble wrap sleeve(he is sending it now though) and the kit was packed in a USPS envelope. LOL

By the grace of god the box didn't have a single dent in it though so I lucked out... Plus I only paid like $150 for the kit as I was the only bidder.

He's a nice enough seller but since these are owned by arcade ops too, the arcade ops just don't get the whole I want my kit in good condition thing.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Come to think of it though most of my best finds came from PM'ing random members I knew asking if they had any nice kits they were thinking of selling. It's pretty hard to score a good item on a sales thread as by the time most of us working folk see the said thread it will be gone. Game of roulette.

Like that $80 LB2 kit. Still having flashbacks. LOL

TNK

A Fake account for Cross AKA Connor Evans, the guy
Wow, just wow. My buddies and I would never leave that basent haha

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Impressive little collection of kits you got there. I wish I could afford the kit route but a complete Shockbox collection will have to suffice.