Some of kingrat's collection

Kingrat101

n00b
Hey guys, just wanted to show a little overview of some of my collection, sorry for the quality, just moved into this this house and everything isn't set up. Let me know what you think, and if you guys ever want to see more, just say so

AES.jpgNintendo.jpgSega.jpgSaturn.jpg

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Hail to the mighty Atari Jag always loved that stupid cat.

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Pretty nice collection you got there all neat and organized thx for sharing

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Nice varied collection there, which system is your favourite?

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Great collection!

I wish that I had some of your shelves for the rest of my stuff!

Kingrat101

n00b
Some more

Hey thank for all the comments guys, here's some more stuff, Playstation and a random shelf, Atari consoles, T.I. ETC.
Playstation.jpgRandom.jpg

Kingrat101

n00b
favorite

Nice varied collection there, which system is your favourite?

Haha that's a tough one man, all time favorite would have to be the SNES, I have a lot of nostalgia for it. Other than that, obviously the Neo Geo, Genesis and Gamecube are right on top of my favorites as well.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Top Stuff you've got there.

Nice set of consoles.

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
Has that Genesis been gathering a lot of dust or is it just the flash? Some cool stuff anyway.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Very comprehensive collection. Better organized than mine, too. I need to get more shelves.

I look forward to seeing more if you've got any more games hiding out (or just more pictures, in general).

Kingrat101

n00b
Very comprehensive collection. Better organized than mine, too. I need to get more shelves.

I look forward to seeing more if you've got any more games hiding out (or just more pictures, in general).

Oh yeah for sure man, I haven't even shown the built-in shelves I've got a lot of random memorabilia on =)

Kingrat101

n00b
Has that Genesis been gathering a lot of dust or is it just the flash? Some cool stuff anyway.
I've been doing some work on that genny actually. I recently got it at a thrift store with a sega cd for a couple bucks and it is not connecting with the sega cd. To be honest it looks like it had been to hell and back when I got it haha

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
nice.

I'd be interested in your gaming setup, show us some consoles and screens ;)

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Awesome collection Kingrat. Got lots of good consoles and your AES collection is awesome. It's funny that I see all these games, and then the one that sticks out too is your Jenga set. :D