ColdWolf35's Neo Collection (and other game collections)

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Hey everyone,

I finally am getting around to this, so I want to share what I have so far in my Neo collection. I dabbled in Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft stuff, so eventually, I'll be posting pics of everything else sometime soon.
Neo, Saturn, PS2, etc.JPG

Neo-Geo, along with some other systems.

Neo Geo MVS (Kits).JPG

MVS Collection

CIMG0899.JPG

AES Games

Alien vs. Predator.JPG

Alien vs. Predator CPS2 Board

CIMG0892.JPG

Spiderman (Sega beat 'em up)

PS1 Large.JPG

A decent portion of PS1 Games

PS1 small .JPG

Some better PS1 titles

Genesis Collection.JPG

Sega Genesis Collection

CIMG0913.JPG
CIMG0914.JPG

Nintendo 64 collection

PSP games.JPG

PSP Games

I will be updating the collection whenever I get more time. I have SNES, N64, Genesis, and some other games. This is a portion of what I have.

Attachments

• DS games.JPG
    DS games.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Nice selection of MVS games! Especially digging those NitD carts.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
not bad dude.

But you need to tidy up that console space - wires, wires everywhere! ^^

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
I need to find my copy of Tobal now.

And I see you have a Saturn, but don't have a picture of the games. I remember being disappointed in my PSX copy of Xmen:CotA and playing a friend's Saturn version and being amazed.

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Lol don't worry about a Jag and concentrate on playing the games u already have, like the collection btw!

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Lol don't worry about a Jag and concentrate on playing the games u already have, like the collection btw!

Thanks man!

When I took the pictures, I want everyone to see what games I have. There's still a bin of SNES, Genesis, and other games that I didn't dig out yet. It's only a matter of time that I'll be getting those pictures.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
not bad dude.

But you need to tidy up that console space - wires, wires everywhere! ^^

Nice collection of MVS, AES and even PS1s. Good RPGs too man, though that copy of Rascal is hilarious to own (it was a very poorly designed game). Great stuff overall man! Tidy that place up and you have a bonafide showpiece!!

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I love the Genesis stuff; you got some great titles in there. Also, you may be the first collection I have seen here to include Tomba. I wanted that game for a long time, but it is too expensive now. Your console space may be messy, but at least you wisely stacked the AES on top of the NES to keep it protected. :)

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
I love the Genesis stuff; you got some great titles in there. Also, you may be the first collection I have seen here to include Tomba. I wanted that game for a long time, but it is too expensive now. Your console space may be messy, but at least you wisely stacked the AES on top of the NES to keep it protected. :)

Thanks a lot man! With a number of systems crowding the area, it does look messy and makes me look like I neglect my stuff. However, it's kept clean and in working order.

Tomba was a must get once I was getting an income, so it was a must have. There are a few great unknown games that should be recognized too. The way that the collections are shot are to be looked at as a whole, and to recognize the game. Any game that needs to be identified will be clarified. :)

Had the AES on the floor, and couldn't believe how hot it got on the carpet, so a sacrificial NES was used to keep it from over heating. I have about three NES systems that I would love to get rid of sometime, especially with collecting MVS/AES games too!

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Had the AES on the floor, and couldn't believe how hot it got on the carpet, so a sacrificial NES was used to keep it from over heating. I have about three NES systems that I would love to get rid of sometime, especially with collecting MVS/AES games too!

I use my Xbone Day One LE to keep my Omega off the carpet. Why bother opening and actually using it when it makes for a perfectly good CMVS shelf?... :lolz:

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
people made fun of me for using a package of water bottles to keep mine off the ground lol

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
I use my Xbone Day One LE to keep my Omega off the carpet. Why bother opening and actually using it when it makes for a perfectly good CMVS shelf?... :lolz:

people made fun of me for using a package of water bottles to keep mine off the ground lol

Hey, whatever works!

It would be nice to get one big shelving unit to fit EVERYTHING on. It's a pain in the ass just piling games on top of games. Even shelving units that actually hold games on the doors would be great for my collection.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Im in the same boat, trying to find a great way to display and organize my collection is driving me nuts. I refuse to pay more then $25 for a particle board shelf and everywhere wants $40+ for them!

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner

Im in the same boat, trying to find a great way to display and organize my collection is driving me nuts. I refuse to pay more then $25 for a particle board shelf and everywhere wants $40+ for them!

It would be better to make your own custom shelving unit, so everything has order. Too bad there's no time for it...

...maybe a good Sunday?

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
It would be better to make your own custom shelving unit, so everything has order. Too bad there's no time for it...

...maybe a good Sunday?

Yeah. But that's time, more $, etc. I already have a perfectly good Xbone to use as a shelf. Have you picked up one of those boxes? I swear the built the damn system out of solid lead... :lolz: Makes a good sturdy base. ;)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I use my Xbone Day One LE to keep my Omega off the carpet. Why bother opening and actually using it when it makes for a perfectly good CMVS shelf?...
pics please. ^^