SNKP USA appoints new president

mjs256

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
According to the SNKP USA website, a new president has been appointed to manage the USA branch of the company. I don't know what is left of the USA branch, and I doubt that the USA branch has much influence over any "real" decisions made by SNKPJ, but nonetheless maybe the new president will try to shake things up a bit and prove his worth. Now might be a good time ask for KOF XIV or something... anything... that is neither mobile device game nor a pachislut, er... pachislot.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
And follow through on the Neo Geo X fiasco that Tommo is denying :P

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The stockholders certainly wouldn't be happy with how the NGX performed, that's for sure.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
It's about time somebody realized my greatness. I'll send pics of my new digs when I get settled at SNKP HQ. No carpet color questions please...

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I don't think they're a publicly traded company.

It's about time somebody realized my greatness. I'll send pics of my new digs when I get settled at SNKP HQ. No carpet color questions please...

So no carpet matching the drapes questions? :keke:

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I don't think they're a publicly traded company.

So no carpet matching the drapes questions? :keke:

You don't need to be public to have stock holders. There is privately held stock too.

Only questions regarding lost prototypes are allowed.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
http://www.snkplaymoreusa.com/snk-playmore-usa-appoints-new-president
SNK Playmore USA appoints new President

To Whom It May Concern,
I am pleased to inform you that as of today SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION USA’s Board of Directors has officially appointed me, Koichi Toyama, as the new Company President of SNK PLAYMORE USA CORPORATION in light of the resignation of Masao Ohata.

Just as my predecessor Mr. Ohata, I would like to emphasize that I will focus on continuing strong business development in order to surpass all expectations. I promise to do my best with vigorous dedication for the company and our Video Games business.

Thank you very much for your continued support of SNK PLAYMORE USA CORP.

SNK PLAYMORE USA CORPORATION
1700 7th Ave., Suite 2100, Seattle, WA 98101

Koichi Toyama / President & CEO
Posted on Fri, November 8, 2013 by SNK Playmore

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
It's true, shadowkn55 is the new president of SNKP USA. I was hired as the janitor. It was his first operational decision and it illustrates his outside-of-the-box management style. During my custodial duties, pun so very intended, I uncovered the NGX contracts. The signatures in purple crayon were still legible. I was then tasked by the new prez to wear these contracts around my neck and pace the office while the staff (Jeremy and a poorly shaved dog Jeremy named "Tags"), berated me. Something about vertical scanlines? I only understand toilets. Anyway, this is the best job I have ever had and I think you guys will find Shadowkn55's vision for SNKP USA quite progressive.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
You don't need to be public to have stock holders. There is privately held stock too.

Only questions regarding lost prototypes are allowed.

Jeebus, Quan you're particular tonight. It was a matter of fact comment about the publicly traded thing. Lighten the fuck up. Lol. ;)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I love when real names get dropped in threads; it's like a shoot promo. ^_^

Back OT: I would totally wear SNKPJ's.

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
According to the SNKP USA website, a new president has been appointed to manage the USA branch of the company...

Lets give a warm welcome to...<<<<DRUM ROLL>>>> DION DAKISSSS!!!

Dionlimo.jpg

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
If Liberace and Charlie Sheen mated. OK, guess that's kinda gross.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Jeebus, Quan you're particular tonight. It was a matter of fact comment about the publicly traded thing. Lighten the fuck up. Lol. ;)

I have some tough responsibilities to fulfill. Once the current NGX fiasco is wiped clear from SNK history, all will be good.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I have some tough responsibilities to fulfill. Once the current NGX fiasco is wiped clear from SNK history, all will be good.
so... how many DeLorean DMC-12 did you buy to make that happen, Mr. President?

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
so... how many DeLorean DMC-12 did you buy to make that happen, Mr. President?

Just one. I had a blue police box readily available but unfortunately, deeply traumatic events in history are time-locked making that method unusable.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
I got to wondering what happened to Ben Herman.
Evidently, he "Left" the company in 2008 with a move of office to California from New Jersey.

On the other hand,
OMG CARPETS!!!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Just one. I had a blue police box readily available but unfortunately, deeply traumatic events in history are time-locked making that method unusable.

Ha... how does it compare to Dong's gold Delorean? :D