Gunlord Snap Cases

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
email from NGDEV

Dear AES customers,

finally the snapcases are in our hands.

We start shipping the Gunlord snapcases with inserts tomorrow.

As we are reprinting the old shipping papers we ship to the exact same address we shipped the cartridge to.
If your address has changed since then please contact us ASAP.

There won't be any individual shipping confirmations, but we will state on Twitter and Facebook once everything was shipped.
The plan is to ship 20-30 snapcases per day, maybe more is possible. It takes 5-7 days until all snaps are shipped. Shipping is done via airmail.

Sorry again for the long wait. But finally we have everything in hand to produce in the future in a timely matter AES cartridges. No cart sacrifices are necessary anymore. We have our own PCBs, shells and snapcases now.

Fast Striker AES is scheduled for November. We will announce the shipping in a later newsletter.

We have enough shells and snapcases in stock for Gunlord AES, Fast Striker AES, NEO XYX AES and Pink Bullets AES.

Best regards,
NG : DEV . TEAM

s.m.f

n00b
Finally!
On the positive side, they now have cases for gunlord and the three following releases!

Pope Sazae

Needless to say I was surprised when I got the email. The old thread for Gunlord was closed so I thought it would be in the best interest to create a new one.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
NG:DEV unwittingly got themselves stuck in the middle of one of the worst scandals in Neo history for these.

Pope Sazae

Maybe pipes ended up going to that location where DG works with a gun and got the ball moving.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Im curious, you think it would be possible to find snaplock cases to buy?

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
I just got the mail about this. BTW, why was the another thread closed?

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Man this is really great news! I was really doubting that it was gonna end well for us who bought it.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
It turned into nothing but bitching and fighting

In other words it was turning into a great thread. GT40 was taking on all the bitchy n00bs, come one come all, but sadly the show was shut down.

Awesome news on the snapcases!

Pope Sazae

We just need for GT40 to make an appearance in this thread. Maybe this will turn into normal NGDEV time frame and their 5-7 days shipping really means 5-7 weeks.

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
We just need for GT40 to make an appearance in this thread. Maybe this will turn into normal NGDEV time frame and their 5-7 days shipping really means 5-7 weeks.

And here I am. You called, and I came!

Great news and all, and I sincerely hope the future is bright for NGDT, however...

Bottom line, I'm not holding my breath. :rolleyes:

LESSON LEARNED: I'm not handing $1200+ again, let alone, 100% down payment for a game to NGDT, until proof that everything is in order and ready to ship.
Max I'd put down on a pre-order with them is 25%, and that's being generous.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I can finally sleep soundly at night... oh yeah, that's right... I don't give a toss about ng.dev

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I can finally sleep soundly at night... oh yeah, that's right... I don't give a toss about ng.dev

You're old and jaded Tarma pal...

..this is a young mans game... and like in babylon 5... They have learned to understand... time to let them go...

xROTx

PS. Not that I care about Ng.dev... but it keeps the scene sorta semi-alive...

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Looks like everybody has kicked a goal! Hurrah!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
When you guys receive the snap cases someone put up a few images alongside an original one. Will be good to see the differences like with the shells. Just one more thing for AES collectors to worry about. :D

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
WOOT We did it guys! I would like to thank GT40 most of all for never giving up, this is all thanks to you buddy!