Where to buy lots of snk ost ast and any other CDs

Where are the best places and I am not refering to crappy places like game music cdjapan or anime nation besides most of the stuff they sell at game music are SonMay ripoffs that are pirated.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well that's a hard one. Most the anime stories I have been to only deal in SM cd's. when the japan version first comes out they have them but eventualy they end up with the SM cd's. of course the japan version usally go for quite I bit more (like $10 more). you know maybe that guy jyoshi who will buy neo cart games may pick up cd's for you to in japan. And supersellers also mentioned cd sales as long as you told him you did not want the SM brand. Good luck finding them New though, they do not tend to make to many of them and they should be pretty dated by now. you might be able to pick up a kof 2000 soundtrack japanese though pretty easy or a capcom vs snk. you really have to get those when they first come out. Locally there is a few shops here that sell them I will have to look at there stock though when I am able to.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
When the soundtracks are released, they're slated to remain in production for two years, so after that they join the unfathomably large ranks of the out-of-print discs. So just think how old any game is, taking its month of release into account, and you can easily determine which ones are still available. As for special discs though, like THE KING OF FIGHTERS best arrange collection ~since94to00~ you just have to know about them. Fatal Fury & KoF soundtracks seem to be the most common ones of all, not quite surprisingly.