Games that *won't* work on an MVS Converter?

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Well it really depends on what convertor you buy.......but if you are refering to the one Shawn sells I believe it is similar to my old one so it should not run kof 99, kof 2000, strikers 1945+, prehistoric island II, metal slug 3 and ganyru (always spell this wrong). Some of the older carts are reported to have problems (like fatal fury 2 or some such) however I did not use mine to play those games since I had them on Homecart so I do not know for sure. Now the new one !arcade! is coming out with will play all games including kof2000, however I do not know when they are going to be up for sale. it should be soon but no ETA has been given.

hope that helps. Oh and captain tomaday plays on the convertor along with shock 2. I believe those were the last games before kof 99.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
$499
frown.gif

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
The original $499/US release price of our MVS Converter has been revised downward to $399/US. We have developed a way to produce this item sans case and still keep the strength integrity intact. This item will be released boxed and with manual.

Regards
!Arcade!

JRock917

, ,
Well, $100 saved is $100 saved. Please post something on these forums when you do have it available, I think I would rather invest in one of those instead of a super nova now that I think about it, especially since it would go with my home system. So, this thing can definitely play the newer MVS carts eh; when do you guys plan to have it out arcade?

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
Guaranteed to work on every game or your money back. We should be releasing this particular item within the next 3-4 weeks.

Regards
!Arcade!

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
That's going to be one great early X-Mas present from Aracade when they release this new MVS convertor. Quality and reliability, can't go wrong with this one from the looks of it, plus, we've got a new lower price
smile.gif

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Please Keep us posted!

Originally posted by !Arcade!:
Guaranteed to work on every game or your money back. We should be releasing this particular item within the next 3-4 weeks.

Regards
!Arcade!

Bad Mofo

Neo Geo Cup '98
Could you please put me down for one of your convertors? Have you decided on which color it is going to be? Final question; How do I pay?

Many thanks in advance

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Arcade, that is great news. Does it run 100% compatible? like no graphical glitches or linings for ex?

Mine is same as what Shawn's selling, but I am having problem w/ graphical display on some games, esp Last Blade. There are some lines present. I cleaned a contact, but it didn't work. So I opened it. Half of the chips came from Singapore, and it is really obvious that someone reworked cart (got it from MD sales). I don't think that not all problem is cart related, beacuse I see the same lines present when I am playing some MVS carts-this game has more though. maybe my system is abit incompatible? (Mine is US system). Robi, did you had any problems like that w/ your converter?

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
Arcade, that is great news. Does it run 100% compatible? like no graphical glitches or linings for ex?

Yes, It is 100% compatable, with no grahical errors, glitches or lines.

Regards
!Arcade!

Robi15

20 Year Member
Hmm. I have the Last Blade MVS cart aswell, but mine play's perfectly.

Very strange. It should work as a bell with that cart.
corkysm6.gif

Robi15

PS! I have sold my converter now. I only use arcade hardware But when I had the converer I never experianced any problems with any games I played. (I have over 50 MVS carts)

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited October 23, 2000).]

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Arcade, great news about the price, but i wont have enough in 3-4 weeks, is this just pre-orders or can you buy one anytime?

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
"Arcade, great news about the price, but i wont have enough in 3-4 weeks, is this just pre-orders or can you buy one anytime?"

This item will be available on a "First Come - First Serve" basis, at this time.

Regards
!Arcade!