Coolest charecter in SNK vs CAPCOM

I played SNK vs Marvel. The charecters in it look real cool, but I am sure any one who played it has a favorite charecter by the way it looks. I personelly like Rugal. Yes some of you might think I am insane, but I think he looks real cool. My second favorite has to be M.Bison, he actually looks like a real fighter, not to skinny ( like SF2-SSF2) and not to buffed like all the street fighter alpha games. I would like to know what you guys think of the coolest looking charecter in SvsC

I

Iori

My namesake & his enemy look cool, and Athena is not in it. God, is this a great game or what?

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I'm also going to say Rugal on this one. Personally I quite like his full costume, in addition to his "full power" look from KoF, and he's one of the few SNK characters Capcom didn't turn into some ugly creature. Second place I will give to Raiden. Visually they did rather a good job with him if I may say so, and he's great to use as part of a winning team.

Cros

n00b
Hmmm...

I haven't played it too much, so I couldn't say much for how effective characters are. However, just from watching character animation I'd have to say Iori. In my opinion Capcom did a great job with him. He's animated smoothly, his stance looks great and his moves have almost a snake-like look to them. Plus his laughing win pose still looks so cool.

"I do as I please."

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Gotta go with my all time favorite SF character on this one... Vega (US version). I have a color varient that makes him look like a vamp with grey and black clothes and bronze claws. Looks awesome.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Iori is one badd mutha f*ker
I don't care what game he is in .boyieee!

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
SNK NEO DEVIL - AKUMA - LOOKS THE COOLEST AND IS THE MOST POWERFUL FIGHTER!

DEMENTED REPPAFLEX WU DAN SHAOKILLER STYLE

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I have to go with my all time favorite SF character... the beast from the east. BLANKA!

On the SNK side, it's a toss up between Terry and Mai. Although I have been doing some very funny things with Yuri as of late. Here's hoping that Athena makes it to the next installment (sorry, Iori).
biggrin.gif

I

Iori

If Athena makes it in the sequel, she'll just be another annoyance that I can destroy in 8 seconds. The voice pisses me off more than anything else, a new one every year and none are ever good, they're all "helium suckers." Burning question, If Vice is in this game, why not Mature?

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by Iori:
If Athena makes it in the sequel, she'll just be another annoyance that I can destroy in 8 seconds. The voice pisses me off more than anything else, a new one every year and none are ever good, they're all "helium suckers." Burning question, If Vice is in this game, why not Mature?

Iori... your detest towards the almighty Psycho Soldiers is starting to frighten me.
biggrin.gif

PUNJABEE

Banned
Just wondering about the "Beast from the east, Blanka"

Isn't Blanker from Brazil? Isnt that south? (unless of course you live IN brazil,or Chile... ah who knows)

PUNJ!

I

Iori

Originally posted by VinylBoy:
Iori... your detest towards the almighty Psycho Soldiers is starting to frighten me.
biggrin.gif

I don't know about you, but neither myself nor any of my friends enjoy shrill helium voices. That is why Athena, Mai, and Yuri (and Whip when she does that one move incessantly) are on my KOF blacklist.
The PS team really started to lose mega-points IMO after introducing Bao, the wussiest character this side of Chizuru (excl. '96 version). He also wears a commie outfit, for that he must die.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Lord Illicious:
SNK NEO DEVIL - AKUMA - LOOKS THE COOLEST AND IS THE MOST POWERFUL FIGHTER!

DEMENTED REPPAFLEX WU DAN SHAOKILLER STYLE

akuma1.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

samhain the hidden fighter is the best!!!! along with soakin wet butt naked mai as his parnter in violence...realize this and the world of gameing will be a little less bloodsoaked...snk demon of shaolin..samhain

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Wu Dan Shaolin Killaz
ken1.gif

[This message has been edited by Lord Illicious (edited November 18, 2000).]

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
scotrun.gif

[This message has been edited by Lord Illicious (edited November 18, 2000).]