My 4 slot mvs machine! voltage needs!

limon31

n00b
like the title i have a 4 slot machine and i want to know the exactly voltage needs.. thanks

limon31

n00b
eyyy hi! are you the woman that was selling your four slot cab?? ... yes i got one it works fine.. the sound, the marquees, etc. but one slot sometimes work!...
i was thinking maybe is the power source cause the console it seems fine.. but im going to check again the traces... cheers!

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
what of the issue I'm pretty sure I've seen of combinations of certain orders of some carts causing problems on their own even in quality fully functioning mulitsloot hardware?

so like if 3 stops working when cart x is in there among the others swap it out with cart y in slot 1,2,or 4?

I'm pretty sure I've seen it said that this is a possible legitamate solution. Easy! too.

good lucks!

Nerdygrrl

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Voltage needs? 5.00v-5.10v.

You may want to use a multimeter to check what your voltage is at on the edge connector and on the furthest chip from the edge which would be on the top board. As long as that chip is getting 4.9v-5.0v the voltage should be fine. It could also be the power supply not providing enough amps, dirty slots and cart position. if it's the older 4 slot, put the higher meg games toward the back.

limon31

n00b
thanks Xian Xi! very useful tips! :) , my console is the MV4 version, it is the oldest one?