MV2F Multicart compatibility problem

Chojin777

n00b
Hi guys, I decided to splash out and buy one of those 108 in one multicarts to play on my consolized neo geo MV2F system, it sort of worked for the first half dozen times that i used it, and the poof nothing... I did a cart test in using the unibios (3.0) and it basically came up with a whole bunch of ??... I have tried the only other game (KOF 97) in both of my slots and that seems to work fine, I even opend up the multi cart and pulled out the chip sets and plaved then in each slot, still nothing... Although i can get the cart to play in the jukebox mode.. I am in the process of upgrading my unibios chip to the latest one from Raz, I want to also buy another multi cart, the 161 in 1 in particullar, but i dont want to have the same problem with being stuck with a piece of crap cart that wont work... Any help or feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Last edited:

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Do you have the original bios to try the cart out on? I've heard other people having problems with multi carts and the unibios, although this doesn't explain why it did work then stopped. Worth a try though.