db15 to db9 adapter. Playing Turrican with Neo controller!

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Very nice! Now THERE'S a good controller for the Amiga ;)

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
That looks fun, exactly what adapter is it you used for this? And for some reason your accent cracks me up on all of your videos.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
It´s not mass produced if that´s what you´re asking. ;)

I really only speak English when I make these videos... and very, very rarely at work so I´m working on it but I suppose I will always sound very...Fingrish :)

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Very cool. I wonder if there's a nice way to interface to the C64 keyboard for games that need a keyboard button. Although I was also just reading that some games used the C64 joystick port's analog inputs to read extra buttons, I wonder if that was common.

Random note, all I've been playing on my C64 is LeMans, even with dirty Atari paddles it's good brainless fun :)

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Paddles as in analogue controllers? Didn´t even know such things worked with c64. That said, based on youtube footage I have a faint memory of that lemans game from back in the day and I´m going to test it :)

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
The Neo having straight button inputs into a DB15 is so awesome, one of my little favorite details about the system. My arcade sticks work on my Neo, Neo CD, supergun and soon Dreamcast and TG16 because of this.