AES Conversions

wildo2ne

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I am going to attempt my first conversion soon and I would like to make it as professional as possible. Where do people get the AES stickers and Manual printouts?

wildo2ne

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Fuck off and die.

What is that for? the conversion is for my own use, it is a Puzzle Bobble cart which from what I understand was never put out on AES in the first place. No reason for you to be nasty about it, next time ask me instead of being an ass about it.

Last edited:

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
if you didnt join the Neo Geo community like yesterday then you'd know by now that conversions are a nasty topic...

wildo2ne

Tarma's Gun Polisher
if you didnt join the Neo Geo community like yesterday then you'd know by now that conversions are a nasty topic...

I did just join recently and unless you can tell me where to find an aes version of puzzle bobble then I don't see what the issue is. I am not trashing a good MVS cart either as I ended up with a bootleg copy

also I did not mean to upset anyone I just wanted to create a high quality copy for my own personal use not to make a profit if I have upset anyone I am sorry for that. When I first joined the forums I looked for a forum rules but could not find any so I have had to learn on my own.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Just get a converter and play the MVS version of Bust a Move. Don't sac a good working cart for it. This is the reason some games that used to be common have skyrocketed in price and are hard to get now.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I did just join recently and unless you can tell me where to find an aes version of puzzle bobble then I don't see what the issue is. I am not trashing a good MVS cart either as I ended up with a bootleg copy

also I did not mean to upset anyone I just wanted to create a high quality copy for my own personal use not to make a profit if I have upset anyone I am sorry for that. When I first joined the forums I looked for a forum rules but could not find any so I have had to learn on my own.

So you're making a bootleg...from a bootleg...and want it to look as professional as possible. That's awesome.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Just get a converter and play the MVS version of Bust a Move. Don't sac a good working cart for it. This is the reason some games that used to be common have skyrocketed in price and are hard to get now.

Yup, this is the main reason for the animosity. Conversions are making some AES games scarce.

Conversions suck. Get a converter or a CMVS.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Conversions are making some AES games scarce.

They've poisoned the market as well. I won't even purchase a high dollar cart anymore unless I know the chain of custody.

wildo2ne

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Moderators you can close this thread, as for everyone else I would like to thank the few who tried to help me understand the issues here. As for everyone else who was nasty about it you have done your job I am sorely questioning my decision to start collecting Neo Geo and you have made me feel unwelcome on this forum.

In the future I would recommend either a Forum Rules or if you see someone is new explain and not immediately attack them.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Puzzle Bobble is the one game that it's hard to do right. There are a very limited amount of pure PB carts. If you ever found one, you would never convert it since they are very hard to find. Most versions floating around are bootlegs like mentioned. If you bought a bootleg AES cart then I'd say go ahead if they are both bootlegs.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
To be fair, it's just Puzzle Bobble 1. You mean you guys care about the piles and piles of 3 count bout carts that nobody wants?

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Moderators you can move this thread, to the War Room.

Fixed

Oh and welcome to ng.com.......n00b

137307940115.jpg

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Moderators you can close this thread, as for everyone else I would like to thank the few who tried to help me understand the issues here. As for everyone else who was nasty about it you have done your job I am sorely questioning my decision to start collecting Neo Geo and you have made me feel unwelcome on this forum.

In the future I would recommend either a Forum Rules or if you see someone is new explain and not immediately attack them.
Then kindly sell your shit and get the fuck off the site. Have a nice day!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

Seriously fucking this. Get a god damn converter before you rape out one of the best Neo games ever made.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Lock him in the war room and rape him!!!!!!!!

So I should pass on a conversion cart someone is trying to trade me. Got it

Last edited: