Neo CD auction on Ebay...Anyone see this?

JRock917

, ,
interesting, I have seen neo cd auctions before for several games at a time, but they were all real games. Yeah, those are obviously homemade burns of the real games. I guess some people just dont want to spend the money for the genuine article.

M

metalslug2k

Before you posted the link, I had already reported it to Safe Harbor. Hopefully eBay will whack it, NGF style. Damn pirates.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
It should work fine w/ single speed. Maybe he has double speed? BTW, about a year ago, someone was offering similar deals as well. Choose any 15 Neo Geo cd games on the list (of about 40) for $100, on ebay For the record, all of my collection is genuine-I have no backup games either. I don't have problem w/ anyone buying copied games, though.

JRock917

, ,
personally, my main concern is that this person is as far as I know going against ebay policy, and is also offering what NGF offers in their auctions, except at a reasonable price.

JRock917

, ,
that reasonable price bit, I take that back....probably on cost the seller twenty or thirty dollars for all the cd-r's he would need to produce all those disks anyway. That is what I call mark up.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by s2112d:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=470856442

I can't believe anyone would bid that high for all those pirated neo cd games.

Comments please...

I'd rather purchase original titles. I know which auction you're talking about, and somebody should remove it from Ebay. Sure, some people copy games, but selling them on a public form like Ebay is going a bit too far. Who wants to spend a good portion of their time in jail for selling pirated games? It is a waste and it hurts the Neo.

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited October 21, 2000).]