New CMVS being made in Hungary

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Has anyone else seen this new CMVS being made by a guy in Hungary..?

Not too sure about it, but nice to see someone giving it a go and especially with a MV-1FZS...

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Has anyone else seen this new CMVS being made by a guy in Hungary..?

Not too sure about it, but nice to see someone giving it a go and especially with a MV-1FZS...

I know I'm hearing parts of the Jurassic Park soundtrack in here - wtf - lol - I think this dude has posted here. I know I've seen that woodburner SNK somewhere.

mr aize

Dodgeball Yakuza
Damn, that's an insane amount of effort to go to, rewiring the whole cart slot, just to fit in the case...

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Had seen it before, yes. The MV-1FZ is one of my favourite boards. I like it compact design and the fact that it isn't a top loader like the MV-1C.

Damn, that's an insane amount of effort to go to, rewiring the whole cart slot, just to fit in the case...
I'm pretty sure that NTM did the same with a MV-1B many years ago.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Had seen it before, yes. The MV-1FZ is one of my favourite boards. I like it compact design and the fact that it isn't a top loader like the MV-1C.

I'm pretty sure that NTM did the same with a MV-1B many years ago.

Isn't the MV-1A a better board though, especially for consolizing since to get audio running off of 5v all you need to do is cut one trace and wire it to 5v?

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Isn't the MV-1A a better board though, especially for consolizing since to get audio running off of 5v all you need to do is cut one trace and wire it to 5v?
I just like the overall design of these boards, tbh. Both have their pros and cons (the 1A doesn't have a socketed bios) and I mainly refer to them as the 1FZ, because the first 1 slot that I got happened to be a 1FZ.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
It look's nice enough but is far too similar to Analogue Interactive's CMVS for me.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Did this really need to be a nine minute video? I gave up around the 2 minute mark. Cool to see him using something other than the 1C. They've been poached and hunted to an endangered species these days. Price has gone through the roof too. Honestly, I'd just mount the game horizontally. Who cares if it sticks up out of the top. It's actually easier to fit into an entertainment center if you mount it the way the Fs originally were oriented.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I still want to see a nice side loading unit. Nicest one still is the Ben Heck one but there is room for improvement in the look of it.

Console1FZ.jpg

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
This one is the most unique that came from Ben Heck.

NeoGeo_MAIN.jpg

NeoGeo_REAR.jpg

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Well, that's true.

I still laugh at the design. SNES/Genesis, yes but not the Neo, carts are way too big and heavy.

I always pictured someone using that thing with a League bowling cart connected to another person with the same system.

neogeohu

The Ultimate 11
We have very few MV-1C motherboard is ...
The LCD shows the maker's logo, the instantaneous input voltage, current and power consumption of current consumption.
This is a design element.

neogeohu

The Ultimate 11
There are also short videos.
This is a summary that introduces the process of preparation.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
We have very few MV-1C motherboard is ...
The LCD shows the maker's logo, the instantaneous input voltage, current and power consumption of current consumption.
This is a design element.

Those aspects are superfluous to a CMVS owner that is BUYING a unit. That's more for the actual CMVS builder type. What is the price of these consoles?