MVS-2 Mini Cab Question

I've put a deposit down on a MVS-2 Mini Cab and I'm supposed to be picking it up this weekend. The seller said the monitor/cabinet are in excellent shape, but that the machine "doesn't work." I've tried searching google, but I can't find much information about this cabinet.

Here are my questions:

1) Is the MVS-2 board used in these cabinets standard? Since I may have to replace it, this is a big one.

2) Are there any other parts that are unique to the Mini cab? Such as the power supply, buttons, joysticks, etc?

3) Anything else I should know about the mini? Like I said, I've spent most of the morning looking for stuff, but there's just not a lot of information out there for these cabinets.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Everything is standard as to what you would find in any other Neo cab. When you pick it up create a thread in the Tech section and it will be easier to figure out what is wrong with it.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
All of the internals are normal. The control panel overlay and marquee would be the toughest things to replace.

Everything is standard as to what you would find in any other Neo cab. When you pick it up create a thread in the Tech section and it will be easier to figure out what is wrong with it.

From what I had read, I was pretty sure it was all standard, but it's nice to have some confirmation on that. I will definitely make a new thread in the Tech session when I pick it up Saturday, as I'm sure I'll be itching to get the problem figured out. Thanks for the advice!