Capcom vs SNK

G

gonzo

What home system did this game come on besides Dreamcast??
No NEO GEO Cart or CD?
No Playstation version?

has anyone played it? and is it worth it?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Only 3 versions. Arcade, Dreamcast and Neo Geo Pocket Color.

BonusKun

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Well, there is a rumor that it may come out for Playsation as an import, of course. As for the Neo geo cd-it's dead. It's last game was KOF 99.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
If you're looking for a solid fighting title, minus all of the glamour and visual hooks of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, then this is the game for you.

I have the import for the DC, and the NGPC versions and they get played constantly.
biggrin.gif

JRock917

, ,
I am a big fan of MvsC2, and I will be at my local EB the day SvsC comes out to get my copy. This is like the culmination of two great companies' shared brilliance.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
If you are a fan of MvC2 and are looking for similar play/feel you are going to be dissappointed big time. This game feels NOTHING like a normal Capcom vs. title. It is a throw back to the days of SF2 with SNK people in the mix. It is a very fun game, but it is more technical than wacky like MvC2.

JRock917

, ,
Well, also being a big fan of Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, I also like games that require skill to beat. I have already put some time into SF3TS, and I can see myself doing the same thing with this new title. However, its always good to know from other people who also know about this game that it will be one of skill as opposed to random button mashing. There are not too many 2D fighters, that when I play them I do not like them. I think having a game of this calibur is long overdue, but finally, it is here.