Sealed Flying Power Disk NEO-GEO CD... To open or not to open?

Bacon Taffy

Banned
So I bought a sealed copy of Flying Power Disk on eBay for a very good price. I was considering opening it, but I'd rather not be "that guy" that opens sealed vintage games when there could be people out there looking for it to complete their sealed collection... Then there's the part of me that dislikes sealed collectors and their crazy antics. (Just look at Nintendoage!) On the other hand I also feel that I should be considerate to these collectors regardless of how I feel about them.

What do you guys think I should do? Is there anybody out there looking for a sealed Flying Power Disk?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
open it.

thats what i do. play your damn games.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
I'd get a used copy to play and then sell the sealed one to a collector. Should be able to buy another game from whatever profit you made.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Open it, games are mean't to be played and not to be just sitting on the shelf gathering dust.

GameLifter

New Challenger
Sell it to a collector if you can. If not, then open it. I was in the same boat when I got my copy of Magician Lord. It still had the seal and I couldn't tell if it had already been opened or not. I ended up opening it because I bought the game to play it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
post sale thread for sealed CD on Daddlekingz. Watch ze Germans fight.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Don't be a faggot, open the damn game and play it

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Open it...keep it sealed...whatever...the game isn't really that rare. Now if you had a sealed copy of Iron Clad, I'd say leave it sealed. I have, however, been know to buy multiple systems and games....one to play...one to keep sealed.:emb: It's up to you dude.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Is this a sales thread masquerading as a general discussion thread, or do you really need to consult the forum for help opening up a sealed game?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I offer 10 shipped and I will open it, no game sealed is worth owning.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I don't know what "a good price" is that you bought it for. If you bought it at a price that's more of a collector price then I'd say keep it sealed but if you got it for the price of a used one then play it. Plus some of the NeoCD games weren't really sealed from what I remember, well nothing like a NES Hori seal.

Bacon Taffy

Banned
So I did some thinking about it, and I'll just open it. The time, effort, and money it would take to sell the sealed one and buy a used one is not worth it.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I have a sealed VICTORINOX.

0hZle.jpg

Should I open it?

Open it but make a video of you opening it and send it to the anti-sealed-games defence force. :)