20 Year Member
all_story.gif
datsui3.gif
datsui2.gif
panel.gif
original.gif
otasuke.gif
top.gif

You want better screen shots than those, you will have to get the game yourself or find some that someone took with an emulator. Those are from the site of the company that made the game. ;)

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by HIDDEN WARRIOR:
<STRONG>OOOOOH....YOURE THE MAN BIO MOTOR UNITRON!! :)</STRONG>

Actually, I am the Unitron. ;) No problem, I knew where to find them, because the company has a self-extracting executable file on their site that you can download. Once done, double-click on it, and it creates a folder with sprite rips of all the characters in it. I thought it was very cool of a company to make sprite rips of their own characters available for other people to download. They are all rated G, BTW. ;) If you want, I can send it to you.

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
by the way:
1)WHATS THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT MADE IT AND WHATS THE ADDRESS**oops forgot to hit the caps key*
2)who is that russian guy in your signature?

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
<STRONG>Actually, I am the Unitron. ;) No problem, I knew where to find them, because the company has a self-extracting executable file on their site that you can download. Once done, double-click on it, and it creates a folder with sprite rips of all the characters in it. I thought it was very cool of a company to make sprite rips of their own characters available for other people to download. They are all rated G, BTW. ;) If you want, I can send it to you.</STRONG>

um...this is embaressing but I suck at computers and have no idea how you can give me the folder online.Perhaps you can give me the adress to the site so I can get it myself. :o :o

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<STRONG>by the way:
1)WHATS THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT MADE IT AND WHATS THE ADDRESS**oops forgot to hit the caps key*
2)who is that russian guy in your signature?</STRONG>

The name of the company that made it is SETA. Here is a link to the area of SNK Japan's site that covers the game: http://www.neogeo.co.jp/srm/srm_index.htm

SNK Japan has an English and a Japanese language version of their site that you can choose, but the Mahjongg game only shows up on the Japanese site. That link takes you right to it.

Here is the link for SETA themselves, but the area on SNK Japan's site has more on it, it seems: http://www.seta.co.jp

As for the man in my signature, that is Mikhail Timofeyevitch Kalashnikov. The inventor of the Kalashnikov family of firearms. You may have heard of a few of them, like the AK-47, the most widely used assault rifle in the world. ;) Here is a link if you would like to learn some more about him, after you get done checking out that Mahjongg stuff ;) : http://kalashnikov.guns.ru/

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<STRONG>um...this is embaressing but I suck at computers and have no idea how you can give me the folder online.Perhaps you can give me the adress to the site so I can get it myself. :o :o</STRONG>

I am not sure if I could find the exact link again, as it is all in Japanese. If you have e-mail or ICQ, I could send it to you in that manner.

E

Evil_Shingo

Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
<STRONG>I am not sure if I could find the exact link again, as it is all in Japanese. If you have e-mail or ICQ, I could send it to you in that manner.</STRONG>

can you please send them to me also, please :D

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
One small problem. I came back here to get your e-mail address from your Profile so I could send you the file, and now you are no longer registered. If you are still lurking about, e-mail me at BioMotor_Unitron@yahoo.com and I will send you the file.

-BioMotor_Unitron