Not so secret places to find reasonably priced AES homecarts.

That Guy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Other than eBay, where is a good place to hunt these valuable jewels down at?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Don't trust eBay, this forum is pretty much the only place to get homecarts. If you are looking for the high end rare carts well with all the nearly perfect boots out there you can't trust anybody.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
This forum, maybe gametz or if you want to find them in person, some gaming conventions you might be able to find a cart or two. Other then that it is eBay or bust.

Pope Sazae

Last cart I bought on eBay was a Real Bout Special and that was about 8 years ago. I would not buy anything from anywhere except from here or in person, especially if you are buying one of the more expensive carts. Just avoid Spain and France for country or origin and Mississauga in Canada.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Last cart I bought on eBay was a Real Bout Special and that was about 8 years ago. I would not buy anything from anywhere except from here or in person, especially if you are buying one of the more expensive carts. Just avoid Spain and France for country or origin and Mississauga in Canada.

Well, it's not like boots stop beeing boots once they cross a border. In 2013, you can get a boot no matter where you buy the game. Internet ruined it all. Nowadays, the only place where you can be 100% sure that there is no boots is there:

AT64jO8.jpg

Pope Sazae

I don't know, that moon looks freaked to me. The colors are off.

Well, it's not like boots stop beeing boots once they cross a border. In 2013, you can get a boot no matter where you buy the game. Internet ruined it all. Nowadays, the only place where you can be 100% sure that there is no boots is there:

AT64jO8.jpg

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
I don't know, that moon looks freaked to me. The colors are off.

Thats not really the moon thats why. Its a freaked Canadian moon. People did not find out it was a fake until it was taken out of its display case for the first time since it had been purchased. After a refund or two the bootlegger got away scott clean and one of the scammed buyers bought a statue or something. It had something to do with artistic buttrape and animals I think.

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Stick to collecting the cheap stuff and you will be okay. You are not going to find a homecart boot of fatal fury special.

Don't buy pulstar, ninja masters, twinkle star, metal slug 1 or 2, shock troopers 2, kizuna and so on.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
They're hidden in some storage locker in Canada. PM DavidG for details.

Don

Camel Slug
Other than eBay, where is a good place to hunt these valuable jewels down at?

The Forums are the best option then ebay....other then that, your welcomed to sit on geese's lap and get butt fucked at the neo store.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
video game source used to have this 7 neo cart bundle that sells for a little over $200.

That Guy

Cheng's Errand Boy
I am looking to collect the good games, like the KoF Fighter series, Metal Slugs (A man can dream, can't he?), FF's, etc. Just hoping there was more than one source that is reasonable. I really, really don't feel like sitting in Geese's lap....that sounds....well, painful.

Slugger

Marked Wolf
I am looking to collect the good games, like the KoF Fighter series, Metal Slugs (A man can dream, can't he?), FF's, etc. Just hoping there was more than one source that is reasonable. I really, really don't feel like sitting in Geese's lap....that sounds....well, painful.

Just have patience and buy the games from trusted members/ collectors on these forums.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Stick to the forum's and go for the cheap homecart's as more likely then not the more expensive high end side of AES games are fake.

Avoid eBay like the plague.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member

Its sad that only ONE guy ruined Spain's reputation on AES carts. Moreover he was not even born here...

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Nobody bootlegs $40 games. You're safe.

At least not Neo Geo... not yet. China has churned out plenty of $8 fakes for GBA. Hopefully they'll just stick to multi-carts on the Neo.