Sector NGPC!

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Think there back, look at this screen:

tgs_s_2001.jpg

SNK's setup at Tokyo Game Show, pretty cool all those NGPC's, don't see many ppl playing it trough. Don't blame em, only pachinko games. Heres there website link: http://www.digiweb.com/~dimension-sega/sngp/ Cool
cool.gif

Cho

------------------
kof99_kyostand.gif

''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I certainly hope the NGPC is back, at least as long as they get something more for it than Pachinko games.
wink.gif
How about SNK VS. CAPCOM, Match Of The New Millenium?
wink.gif

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie
pm_segalogo.gif

T

Tigresa Steel

I remember that place, me and my would've been brother-in-law did rips for them.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
That is a great site. Used to visit all the time. Unfortunately, they only have one title under to be released section--"Card Fighters Clash 2". Any news regarding future games (excluding Pachinko games, that is)?

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Originally posted by Master Terry Bogard:
<STRONG>That is a great site. Used to visit all the time. Unfortunately, they only have one title under to be released section--"Card Fighters Clash 2". Any news regarding future games (excluding Pachinko games, that is)?</STRONG>

Not really, I'm glad Card Fighters Clash 2 will be comming. But I wish they had KoF R-3 comming. Guess they pulled that one back :(

Cho

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Man, I don't know if there is any room for NGPC in the japan market with WS, NGPC, GBA.

It's gonna take more than pachino games to keep the boat afloat.

Let's home arzue/SNK can get privy to the ppl and put out some hip games like CFC2, Ikari NGPC, Magician Lord, and others.