Blast City Speaker Wiring for Mono Sound

Gambeno

n00b
I recently picked up a Mushihimesama Futari board and was going to install it into my Blast City which has wiring for Stereo. But this game is Mono.. How will a go about wiring this? I know the Stereo wires are L+ L- R+ R- and Mono is basically Speaker - Speaker + but I can't remember for the life of me how to wire this! is it possible to use the stereo wires to do this or will I have to run all new wires to the speakers? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
K

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
If you have a 001 loom there should be a plug that is for stereo and mono speaker, the 4 pin plug would be plugged into the RCAs right now but there should be an empty 4 pin plug near it on your loom, that is your mono plug.

Gambeno

n00b
It has the 001 loom. I think I notice on the CN5 that it had 4 slots with no wires connect just above the RCA ones. So would I use all 4 or just 2 for the Speaker - and + sorry its been years since I hooked up mono speakers. :/

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'll take a pic for you when I get home and show you what I'm talking about on the loom.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I'll take a pic for you when I get home and show you what I'm talking about on the loom.

WP_000678.jpg

should look like this, it's a 6 pin connector. one of them goes from the connector to the Jamma connector, the other ends with RCA connectors.

Gambeno

n00b
I see maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot. I was on the terminal board 839- 0894.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I see maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot. I was on the terminal board 839- 0894.

Yea its going to be on the loom like lem is showing :D you just unplug the one from the RCAs and hook it in to the other and BAM, you're done