Is any color rarer than another??

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
All i know is that Snk released two more colors in Japan only.... they must be worth more than the others.... they are kind of transparent.

cox_xoc

Mr. Big's Thug
I know that you would pay more for the Hanshin Tigers (a japanese baseball team) style neopocket. It is tigerstripe style. I would love one, but at the only place i know of that has them, they cost $150.

Wolfwood

n00b
There is a clear blue one... you can see it at the top of the japanese neo pocket website.

Interesting thing my friend told me about that page (he can read Japanese)... apparantly there is a new smaller Neo Pocket for sale now. Can somebody confirm this? I can't see any difference in the pictures, except for the power button seems to be a little higher up.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Yes, there is a more compact version of the NGPC available, and it has been for at least a year now, I think. The major difference is that it feels a bit lighter and it is thinner.

For rare colours, I have seen a transparent gold coloured NGPC only once. For another, remember the Ocean Blue pattern that was released in the U.S., with all the swirling different shades of blue? Now, picture that NGPC, except with the base colour and all the swirls being done in yellow. It was seriously FUGLY, in my opinion. Looked like someone had taken an NGPC and peed on it.
wink.gif

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie
pm_segalogo.gif

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
If you have Rockman on NGPC you can see a couple of alternative colors in that coming soon brochure thing thats inside the box.... Still love my Aqua Blue though.....
"Kisses Aqua Blue NGPC"