7 games in 1 pack

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
In a local store here; I saw a Neo Geo pocket game pack that has 7 games in it. It said "Official SNK" product. Ever heard of it.

Do you know what it is called or how much it is, I may be interested in one.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I've heard there was a 12 in one and a 7 in one. Meaby it is official. And what is the price?
tongue.gif

Cho

------------------
''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Not sure, I didn't even ask. I don't have a NGPC...I need to get one. I would imaging 90-110 US dollars.

Pichai: I may be interested in one would you be willing to get some more info on it and pick it up if everything sounds good?

O

Orochi Pantera

Looks like NGPC is stealing a page outta GB's book.

Remember Gameboy used to have as much as 120 games in one pack. 120 is the highest number I remember.

------------------
No being hit by a car can keep me down.

my bro got me the 12 in 1 for 300HKD ($40US)...it had MOTM, metal slug 2, sonic, neogeo cup 98 color, pacman, super mahjongg, shanghai, baseball stars, puzzle link, tennis colour, othello, and crush roller...

as for the 7 in 1...does anyone know what games are on it? LB english, GALS, SS2, FF maybe?..its better than getting the pocket linker...

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
As with the high number GB carts, these are Pirate flash rom carts. I've seen a couple of very good ones, with labels that claimed authenticity, But common sense tells you that SEGA wouldnt put Sonic on the same cart with other peoples products! Remember the fall out with SNK over Sonic Pocket Adventure?

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
They are fakes. I am getting a ROM-duper so I can dump copies of all our NGPC games onto single FLASH ROM carts, and we carry them all with us at once, and not have to worry about losing the originals. These people are just trying to steal even more money from SNK.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie

S

Silent_Scope

Shame on you guys purchase those fake cart.
It's true that price and game are very attractive (no matter 7-in-1 or 12-in-1) but keep in mind that they are not authorized by SNK. If you are buying those fake carts, please dont' post and let ppl know. We hate those pirate emul games, so do fake carts. I've seen a lot of people hate NGF coz of selling "converted" carts so why you guys want to buy fake carts? Is that because those carts aren't made by NGF and that's the reason? Please think about this question.

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Goemon and Yae to stand a chance"
fetch.dll

Silent: I have no problems buying one of these games. I don't want to support the people that are makingthem but it is essentially a collectors item to me. I have about 30 NGP & NGPC games so I have supported SNK throughout there time making pocket games. It is not like I want the game because it is cheap, rather I want the game because it is unusual.

S

Silent_Scope

well.......
those games are fake, you know that :<

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Goemon and Yae to stand a chance"
fetch.dll

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Where can i purchase these carts I want one realy bad,because i'm a collector i got 90% of the gamesthat are on the 12 cart.So it's not because i'm a cheapo.

anyone know what's in the 7 in 1???someone must know...i need FF First Contact and Gals Fighter...i just got all of the other fighting games (original), but i need FF and Gals for a good price...FF sells for like $40US and its insane...