Very easy infinite in MotM

LLJ

New Challenger
Choose Akuma, Counter mode. Make sure your life is flashing, max powerbar isn't needed. Jump in A, Low B, QCB B, QCF*2 A, QCF*2 A, QCF*2 A etc.

end it with a HCB*2 A for extra style...

Notes: You can't do more then 77 hits, the combo meter just stops.

Have fun!

------------------
" Joe, once again you are being far too loud. Die quietly please or I shall have to ask you to leave!"

-Wolfgang Krauser-

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
I remember Kamui, posting a counter mode Ken infinity, involving crouching light attacks, I forget.

It toke me awhile find out. Her drill kick super has a use. Do it so that you land square on them, right at the end of it as you land do her hcb throw. It does good damage. If they block it, the throw will still connect.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Wow I'm going to try that one. You figured that out all by yourself? 77hits thats allot.

Cho

------------------
''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

LLJ

New Challenger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Black_Hayato:
I remember Kamui, posting a counter mode Ken infinity, involving crouching light attacks, I forget.

Yeah, he also had a Guille Infinite, claiming it was the easiest infinite in the game...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
It toke me awhile find out. Her drill kick super has a use. Do it so that you land square on them, right at the end of it as you land do her hcb throw. It does good damage. If they block it, the throw will still connect.

You're talking about Morrigan now right? There's a forty-something hit combo with her in training mode too. Too bad it isn't possible in the tournament mode.

Chohan: Yeah I found that one out myself. I normally never play counter mode otherwise I would have found out long ago...

------------------
" Joe, once again you are being far too loud. Die quietly please or I shall have to ask you to leave!"

-Wolfgang Krauser-

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Tell me, cause I think morrigan is under powered in the game. Compared to her vampire version, she's slower w/ less priotity.

LLJ

New Challenger
I don't know for sure, I don't have my NGPC nearby, but it was something like her Level 2 drill kick DM followed by a weak kick followed by her LVL 2 DM where she doubles herself. As you might notice I don't play Morrigan very often...

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Oh, I know that one! I was experinenting what to do after that drill DM. Linking into a super was on of em. thanks anyway.

Leona's super powerful too. Do the sparkball, and link it into any super you want. Very damaging. I'm sure most characters have very damaging combos, it would be nice to be able to scale the damage. Like most Capcom games. ei 1~4 stars.

LLJ

New Challenger
The leona ones are cool. Try sparkball, jump in B, V slasher.

And damage scaling? Bwa, the game is fine as it is. If there's ever going to be a sequel they can put that in. But there won't.

Kamui

New Challenger
"Yeah, he also had a Guille Infinite, claiming it was the easiest infinite in the game..."

More like the most usefull. Most of the chrs in MOTM have and infinite or a %100, Guile's is however the most usefull next too Gouki's %100 in rush mode as Guile can corner you so easily as is(it only works in the corner), and becuase he can start it after a stray Sonic Boom or his knee thrust, both his most usefull attacks. Its also a fairly easy infinite to learn, it seems hard at first but ends up bieng very easy to intigrate into your play style.

[This message has been edited by Kamui (edited April 24, 2001).]

Kamui

New Challenger
"I remember Kamui, posting a counter mode Ken infinity, involving crouching light attacks, I forget."

Actually it works in any mode and works mid screen. However its very difficult to keep up.

c.Lk-->Toward + K, linked to another c.Lk-->toward + K, repeat.

Kamui

New Challenger
Starting from a knee thrust or Sonic Boom:

Lp-->Lk-->Hp-->Toward+K, immediatly link standing Lp when you land-->Hp-->toward+K, then do another LP, HP, toward + Lk, rep, then on the 4th rep do Lp,Lk,Hp,toward+Lk. After the 4th rep just do a crouching Lk-->flashkick or super and there dead.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LLJ:
And the Guile one? what was that again?