Golden Slug or Slug Flyer

Golden Slug or Slug Flyer

• Total voters

Don

Camel Slug
Your playing Metal Slug X, your nearing the end of mission three. Do you hop into the golden slug or the slug flyer?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
When my bravery is recorded in history, the children will read that I conquered the mission using the Golden Slug. It sounds more pious.

Since nobody gives a shit about me playing a video game, slug flyer kicks more ass.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
you know what kind of people choose golden slug?

the ones who didn't make it to the slug flyer first.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I always hop in the Gold Slug!

That way my friends who are demonstrably worse than me at Metal Slug will actually be able to contribute thanks to their slug flyer.

Don

Camel Slug
Call me crazy but I actually prefer the golden slug.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
you know what kind of people choose golden slug?

people playing for score? You get more points for finishing the level with the Golden Slug instead of the Slug Flyer.

Pussies.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Slug Flyer for ease, or for challenge Golden Slug... so if the question is just for casual gameplay then Slug Flyer.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
What is the difference with the golden slug compared to the normal silver slug? Can it take more damage, shoot faster, etc? Haven't played Metal Slug X in a while.

Don

Camel Slug
What is the difference with the golden slug compared to the normal silver slug? Can it take more damage, shoot faster, etc? Haven't played Metal Slug X in a while.

It feels like it takes about the same amount of damage. The main attraction is that it shoots fast, moves fast and jumps high. Its pretty damn awesome.

I feel like the slug flyer is more efficient but the golden slug is more fun to operate.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
flyer

tumblr_lr7udcAuC71r2ljlfo1_500.jpg