Hi new member Here!

SNK_ UK

n00b
Hello everyone!. I must say this is a quality site!. I have been into Neo Geo for ages, I used to have KOF 95 and 97 on the sega saturn they were pretty cool conversions apart from the loading times. I also used to have KOF 99 on the Dreamcast that was excellent, NO loading times. Since then I have had no computers but no I have discovered SNK again. I have found a Neo Geo cartridge Console for £30!. I will probably buy Art of Fighting 2 and Fatal Fury Special for it at first then I may get KOf 96. Is there any one else here from the UK?

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
newbie.gif

I

Iori

Welcome aboard. You came to the right BBS. Enjoy. BTW I'm stationed in Iceland, is that close enough for ya? I bet you I'm the only one on the island with a neo.

JRock917

, ,
Thats funny DIY. Welcome to the site, it is always good to see people like yourself in these forums who are very hype on the neo geo, and are here to become part of some of the finest forums on the web.

Lightning

n00b
Hello and welcome SNK_UK, I'm from the UK too(West London to be more precise). Where did you pick up that console for £30, thats an absolute steel! I only have MVS machines, but am thinking of investing in a home console in the near future (If you know one going of £30 give me an E-mail
smile.gif
. Great to have you onboard.

Lighty... (Scott)

G

gokusama26

30 pounds for a NEO? What did you get with it? I paid about that much for Faselei! alone! By the By, what do you call a quarter pounder in England?
biggrin.gif

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
going to spend a few weeks in York soon

we might catch up and all

thats what i hope anyway

30 quid for the neo aint much

most people dont even know what it is
and if they do know
they think its shit

summat old and completely useless
their loss

they wont get it
they cant

anyway

alright mate
be sure to check this site out
www.telegames.co.uk

if nothing
you'll know where NOT to buy games from

we're on the same boat

PS

i'd really really really really
like to be in blackpool

SNK_ UK

n00b
If you want help in finding games or a Neo Geo console for £30 ! email me at
fleug_uk@yahoo.co.uk

I was blown away when I heard the price.For £30 you get it boxed and complete and a game called Mystery Bonus or something and the price includes postage!.

There is a shop near me called Gametron Exchange which has a few Neo Geo cart games. Fatal Fury 2 £50, Eightman £70 and Nam 1975 for £40. He said he would sell them to me for alot cheaper because I know him.

ScoobyDoo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hi SNK_UK, good to have another person from this side of the Atlantic on board. Looks like you've found yourself a good deal there, but £70 for Eightman is way to much. If you want a copy go to this site and get one for £30 including P&P:

www.cex.co.uk

Delivery is normally within a couple of days and the games are complete and in fairly good condition (some of the plastic inserts on the older style cases are slightly damaged). They did have a good range of Neo-Geo games but I've bought most of them over the past month. If you want any other dealers in the UK then either post a request on the board or email me (my address is in my profile).

SNK_ UK

n00b
Some people have emailed me about the £30 Neo Geo console, I am sorry but the place sold out completely. I missed out to so I've got to find another place where they will sell them for a good price. I found another place that sells games and accessories at a good price at www.ravengames.co.uk
If any one knows a place where I can find a console at resonable price let me know.

ScoobyDoo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
You could try this place:

www.retrox.co.uk

They carry a fair bit of Neo-Geo stuff, but they're waiting for a shipment from Japan so they haven't got much in stock at the moment.

eBay is good place to search for items too, they had two Neo-Geo AES systems on there this week, check that out at:

www.ebay.co.uk

If money is no obeject and there is some game you really must have then you could try:

www.telegames.co.uk

You can find all the games they have on the site much cheaper though if you take the time to search around.

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Hi SNK_UK !!

I'm from the UK - Halifax, West Yorkshire. i'm trying to locate all the neo-geo freaks in the UK, where are you all!!

I have a neo cart system and 50 games - if anyone in the UK has any games for sale, requires any games, or is interested in setting up a neo fanzine in the UK then e-mail me.

Thanks

Frazer99