What is your favorite version of Rugal?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I always really liked Rugal all through out the KOF series and beyond. He always looked badass, has a Panther for a pet, and is crazy op. There is alot of versions of him and was wondering what everyone;s favorite was. Personally my favorite versions are Omega Rugal from KOF 95. I loved the whole cyborg thing and plus come on he rips his own chest open as a victory pose, And of course I loved God Rugal from Capcom Vs. SNK 2 he was just ridiculous in that one.

ESP_SVT

New Challenger
OG '94 Rugal. Homeboy's Genocide Cutter is way too overpowered, but it's ok because it adds to his epic badass debut. God Rugal is sick, too. I would love to see him in a current game with a XIII-styled sprite. He is definitely one of SNK's best boss designs.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
post-1-1246184261.jpg

They really need to make a game of the movie too. After all, it worked out really well for Street Fighter...

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
post-1-1246184261.jpg

They really need to make a game of the movie too. After all, it worked out really well for Street Fighter...

I'm sure that would be awesome lol.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
'95 is prob my fave but '98 and 2K2 do a good job.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
I always really liked Rugal all through out the KOF series and beyond. He always looked badass, has a Panther for a pet, and is crazy op. There is alot of versions of him and was wondering what everyone;s favorite was. Personally my favorite versions are Omega Rugal from KOF 95. I loved the whole cyborg thing and plus come on he rips his own chest open as a victory pose, And of course I loved God Rugal from Capcom Vs. SNK 2 he was just ridiculous in that one.
The KOF '94 version, because he was tough, but not impossible to beat. And I like the way you fight a weak, then a strong version of him.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Never really thought about it but his best intro is from 98 which is also his best backdrop too with the sea creatures

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Ultimate Rugal from CvS 2, he can wreck your shit faster than anything.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Rugal from 94 looked awesome in the red suit, Ultimate rugal being a more "powerful" version of him would definitely prove to be "cooler" however I still like the classic one better :)

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Best pics I could find of my favorites.

omega-rugal-king-fighters-95-picture_zps5b281cc5.jpg

CVS_Ultimate_Rugal_zpse7cfd874.jpg

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The best version is the Rugal that lies broken and bloody before my feet.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
why does Rugal have a choker (never noticed until just now)? That's simply not a good look for a villain trying to look masculine.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Because Japan.

lol I tried to see if the domain for that is available and some squatter has it.

Internic needs to do something about that. Domain squatting is annoying.

Thinking about this more, the only real solution might be to force Internic into the UN, and then seizing all the squatter domains. The US should run a full investigation into GoDaddy, and then summarily execute every employee of the company, in a slow, human centipede fashion.

Every .com should be audited for financials. No financials? No more rights to the domain. Immediately. If someone wants a cool domain with no financials, get a .net or a .us or .whatever else. But .com should be reserved for actual tax paying entities. Not parent companies - the entity itself has to pay taxes and demonstrate actual cash flow.